By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

^i understand your reasons so its ok.

of course im defensive, i dont want to die

i just thought that son1x was bashing me a bit too exuberantly.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:

Well, now that I think about it more. If Son1x was in the mafia he could've  just gone with the crowd and tried to get me lynched on the first and second day .  So I figure that Son is obviously an innocent townsfolk. Of course he could be a special good guy, in which case I am sure he will be dead by the time we wake up tomorrow.

dsister44 said:
trashleg said:

Well, now that I think about it more. If Son1x was in the mafia he could've  just gone with the crowd and tried to get me lynched on the first and second day .  So I figure that Son is obviously an innocent townsfolk. Of course he could be a special good guy, in which case I am sure he will be dead by the time we wake up tomorrow.

your logic makes too much sense for me. if its not son1x then im almost outta leads.

if he was a special good guy, how would that make him be dead by tomorrow if no-one knows?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
dsister44 said:
trashleg said:

your logic makes too much sense for me. if its not son1x then im almost outta leads.

if he was a special good guy, how would that make him be dead by tomorrow if no-one knows?

I don't know. How did you, SciFiBoy, and ________(feel free to fill in the blank)  know that Ninjablade360 was the doctor?

^ He's the SUPER COP DOCTOR!!!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Well I'm back now.

dsister, I'm glad you finaly opened your eyes.

Why am I not surprised, the 2 that I found out as being mafia suddently vote for me. Even in times like this, they still trust each other. Its even funny how they vote for me now, I mean seriously, I go off every time I make up a theory? Thats the best you can do, hah?

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

dsister44 said:
trashleg said:
dsister44 said:
trashleg said:

I don't know. How did _____, SciFiBoy, and ________(feel free to fill in the blank)  know that Ninjablade360 was the doctor?

lol i wasnt online from like 3pm my time the day the thread started til the next actual real life day. i was away watching final destination 3D with my brother then i stayed at my sister's flat.you can check my post history if u want, i actually wasnt around. and this is my first time playing anything like this, im not good at tactics and awrat.

but if you want my opinion, i would say either there's a double agent or soemthing, or it was a lucky guess. i dunno.

And wth is with these 2 posts?
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2615270
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2615287

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:
Well I'm back now.

dsister, I'm glad you finaly opened your eyes.

Why am I not surprised, the 2 that I found out as being mafia suddently vote for me. Even in times like this, they still trust each other. Its even funny how they vote for me now, I mean seriously, I go off every time I make up a theory? Thats the best you can do, hah?

its nothing personal son1x, i feel like there are about 6 different conspiracy theories going on at once lol. its easy to get caught up in them.

and its easier to be suspicious of someone when they aren't here to justify themselves.

"found out" - you just came along and said you absolutely knew who was mafia. but both the cops are dead. i dunno. its all confusing.

im sorry i want to believe you.

Son1x said:
And wth is with these 2 posts?
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2615270
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2615287

You guys are trying to trick WoW into telling you who the mafia is. I'm on to you guys!