By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

Don't worry Invisible I was just joking around

Unvote: Invisible

Vote: Final-Fan

Around the Network

Also, considering how clear sabby was about the deputy/cop thing, and considering how confused trashleg's posts were, I'm currently giving her "innocent drunk" status in my mind.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
FoS dsister

He claimed he's been proven innocent when he hasn't. And way back on Day 1 he was super aggressive until it got him accused.

What are you talking about?

This is how it went:

-First night, the cop (sorry, totally forgot your name) investigated dsister, but he died while doing. Sabby, as deputy, got the results of that investigation and became a cop. Thats how he found out that he was innocent.
-Night 2, Sabby investigated SFB, who was found to be mafia. He roleclaimed here to get SFB out and also told us about dsisters innocence, why would he lie if he was a cop/deputy?
-And he died on night 3 so we won't get any results. 

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

nen-suer said:
trashleg said:
Final-Fan said:
dsister44 said:
invisible29 said:

what do u mean?

nen-suer is making me cry. and i just realised that i've been spelling his name wrong this whole time

dont cry, now am feeling bad

this game is evil

am i suppose to vote to kill women now.

its not looking good for you Final-Fan

Why is everyone ganging up on me?  I mean I get that you should vote me down if you are suspicious but I honestly have no clue why you suspect me.  

PLEASE TELL ME.  I do not believe you are YET ANOTHER investigator role.   

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Son1x said:
Final-Fan said:
FoS dsister

He claimed he's been proven innocent when he hasn't. And way back on Day 1 he was super aggressive until it got him accused.

What are you talking about?

This is how it went:

-First night, the cop (sorry, totally forgot your name) investigated dsister, but he died while doing. Sabby, as deputy, got the results of that investigation and became a cop. Thats how he found out that he was innocent.
-Night 2, Sabby investigated SFB, who was found to be mafia. He roleclaimed here to get SFB out and also told us about dsisters innocence, why would he lie if he was a cop/deputy?
-And he died on night 3 so we won't get any results. 

Really?  I missed that post.  That explains why sabby was defensive of dsister on day 2.  

Around the Network

Please show me that post, I'm looking for it.

Oh my bad. He roleclaimed and said those things in Day 3, not night 2. But I'm sure you know what I meant.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:
Also, to me, it seemed like trashleg was trying to help SFB with the "sane/insane cop" thing. I have no plans of changing my vote.

i just didnt want to get another innocent killed. i mean come on, sabby seemed totally manic i was like "ok..what the hell is this?"

i voted right in the end. i hate not knowing who to trust. this isnt like real life at all

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

also, im writing some stuff up just now but its hard-going so itl take me a wee while. this thread is moving way faster than the other one.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

OK, I found it: "I also forgot to mention that Dsister is 100% innocent. That is why I was backing him on day 2 when arguing with Carl."

I didn't know that he got the results of NinjaBlade's investigation.