By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

sabby, im with you now. i just needed evidence.

unvote:sabby_e17
vote: SciFiBoy

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:

sabby, im with you now. i just needed evidence.

unvote:sabby_e17
vote: SciFiBoy

you really believe all that nonsense?

false claiming is allowed, and given how convinient the results turned out to be for him, I find it impossible to believe him. 

Ok since I've been writing that and reading the thread, I didn't see the roleclaim. Well deputy sounds quite real. Its a weird role to fake claim it so I think I'm going with him this time. I'm also suspecting trashleg more now, but I still don't know how you know dsister is 100% innocent?

Unvote trashleg
Vote: SciFiBoy

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:

Ok since I've been writing that and reading the thread, I didn't see the roleclaim. Well deputy sounds quite real. Its a weird role to fake claim it so I think I'm going with him this time. I'm also suspecting trashleg more now, but I still don't know how you know dsister is 100% innocent?

Unvote trashleg
Vote: SciFiBoy

I know Dsister is innocent because NinjaBlade investigated him on day one. I was allowed to PM outside the thread at night because I was the deputy (I'm now the cop) and he told me Dsister is a regular townsfolk. 

Ah ok. I believe you. I'm now sticking with my vote.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

ok. sabby, i truly believe you now, im trying to save you from a lynching here and tho the mafia will probably target you tonight, if what you're saying is true and SciFiBoy is mafia, it will be revealed tonight and he'll be dead so we'll have one more day to fight. this narrows down the list a bit.

im not asking anyone to trust me, just know that the work i've done has been in the interests of everyone. i've only tried to avoid reckless votes. i guess its easy to read into something too much (yes, hatmoza, im sorry)

i was never defending SFB, i just didnt want to rush my decision. but if the FIRST AND ONLY person to roleclaim is saying SFB is a bad guy, im not gonna argue. even if i did think sabby was evil. he asked for our trust and i refused to give him mine.

until now.

*takes sabby's hand*

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

* Bites his fist*
GODDD I wish I was still in this game !!!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

trashleg said:
ok. sabby, i truly believe you now, im trying to save you from a lynching here and tho the mafia will probably target you tonight, if what you're saying is true and SciFiBoy is mafia, it will be revealed tonight and he'll be dead so we'll have one more day to fight. this narrows down the list a bit.

im not asking anyone to trust me, just know that the work i've done has been in the interests of everyone. i've only tried to avoid reckless votes. i guess its easy to read into something too much (yes, hatmoza, im sorry)

i was never defending SFB, i just didnt want to rush my decision. but if the FIRST AND ONLY person to roleclaim is saying SFB is a bad guy, im not gonna argue. even if i did think sabby was evil. he asked for our trust and i refused to give him mine.

until now.

*takes sabby's hand*

Ok, I respect that you believe me but there is still a problem. I still have some doubt.

What is your role? Tell me if you care about the town, so we can limit the possibilities of who the Mafia are.

I'm going to be offline for a while but I'll be back before the day ends.

@Trashleg: You still havn't answered my questions and I still have doubts.