By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

trashleg said:
sabby_e17 said:
Son1x said:

As I said, you didn't have to be here on the first day/night, the other mafia members would take someone out anyway. That fact that you mentioned it again makes me even more suspicious of you. And no, I didn't want to lynch Carl, I suspected him early in the game, but somehow felt like/thought he was innocent later on, so I didn't even vote for him and even defended him(a little). I did however think Hatmoza was one though, but mostly because lots of people pointed him out, including you. Don't say you apologized(apologised?) to him, that doesn't mean anything. He(Hatmoza) acted really weird so I couldn't say about his role at all

You know what, I'm going with this;

Unvote SciFiBoy
Vote: trashleg 

Son1x, please change your vote back to SciFiBoy. I know he is a Mafia and we need to lynch him TODAY otherwise it's game over for us Townsfolk.

i'd really appreciate some reasoning. scifiboy has been mostly quiet. that might be a bit suspicious, but your behaviour is making you even more suspicious. like you said, we need to start lynching some serious mafia suspects, im not willing to go lynching people willy-nilly. thats why my current vote is no lynch.

At the moment, all I'm going to say is that you have to trust me on this.

Around the Network
sabby_e17 said:
SciFiBoy said:
sabby_e17 said:

SHIT. We lynched the wrong person! Damn its mainly my fault. Why did Carl act so suspicously, damn, sorry Carl's ghost. Carl I will get the Mafia and I will protect your wife and children for suspecting you. And the Mafia got Hatmoza. Things are looking bad.

Anyways, I've got something to tell you guys, and everyone will have to believe me. SciFiBoy IS a Mafia. You all have to believe me.

VOTE: SciFiBoy

you do know that the mafia almost certainly killed Hatmoza to make me look like the prime suspect, your either playing right into there hands or you are in fact mafia yourself (which seems more likely, why else post that you're gonna lynch me, yet with 0 reasons to do so in your post)

Vote: sabby_e17

SciFiBoy listen. Hatmoza knew that you were a Mafia, even I had a feeling that you were a Mafia. Then suddenly we all find out that Hatmoza died, who was a big threat to you. This is good enough evidence to believe you are a Mafia.

But I know for SURE that your a Mafia. I have no doubts at all.

if you think that, don't you think the mafia did too? they took advantage and killed hatmoza to make me prime suspect.

hatmoza was adamant for reasons beyond me, he came up with the theory based on one post, though he made several posts just as if not more suspicious than mine, go figure, I think he just wanted to live so badly that he latched on to the first person he suspected, think it through sabby_e17, your'e making a mistake (that, or your mafia...)

LOL come on, sabby, you MUST know how suspicious that looks.

"vote for this guy but i can't tell you why yet"

i'm gonna vote a little later in the game. i want to see what everyone else thinks first.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Interesting that we had no roleclaims yet (except for those "I'm not mafia" and alikes, if they even count as that). sabby is getting suspicious. He might be taking chances now and try to make us lynch SciFiBoy or maybe hes just guessing (or found out if he is some special role).
What about others? Invisible hasn't posted since that "I'll read the thread now" and I haven't seen Final-Fan for quite some time(or did I miss some posts?).

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

@Trashleg:

Why do you think that Hatmoza wanted to get SFB lynched? Because Hatmoza knew that SFB was a mafia but none of us believed him. Because of this, Hatmoza was a threat to the Mafia so they took him out at night. Think about it carefully and you'll realize that SFB IS a mafia.

And we have to lynch a Mafia member today or its game over for us.

Around the Network
sabby_e17 said:
@Trashleg:

Why do you think that Hatmoza wanted to get SFB lynched? Because Hatmoza knew that SFB was a mafia but none of us believed him. Because of this, Hatmoza was a threat to the Mafia so they took him out at night. Think about it carefully and you'll realize that SFB IS a mafia.

...I hate to say it but... not if we don't lynch anyone today... Since I'm guessing there are 3 mafias (2 seems too few and if there are 4, its already over) with someone getting killed over the night, thats 7 left. With 3 mafias, that leaves 4 more. I still think its better if we lynch someone though, but we have to get the right guy(or girl).

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:
Interesting that we had no roleclaims yet (except for those "I'm not mafia" and alikes, if they even count as that). sabby is getting suspicious. He might be taking chances now and try to make us lynch SciFiBoy or maybe hes just guessing (or found out if he is some special role).
What about others? Invisible hasn't posted since that "I'll read the thread now" and I haven't seen Final-Fan for quite some time(or did I miss some posts?).

Final-Fan's been coming and going, but it depends where in the world he lives (time zones and awrat)

@sabby, maybe hatmoza wanted SFB lynched for the same reason that SFB wanted hatmoza lynched? petty argument that probably started in another thread or something. i really dont know.

but a good mafia would have taken hatmoza out because they'd have known that the FoS would point at SciFiBoy. the fact that you keep drawing attention to the hostility between them leads me to suspect YOU for what is not the first time today.

vote: sabby_e17 (im almost certain of this one now). seriously, mate, you've messed up big-time. you put your fellow mafia members to shame (im guessing there are others, otherwise the game wouldnt be very fair)

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Son1x said:
sabby_e17 said:
@Trashleg:

...I hate to say it but... not if we don't lynch anyone today... Since I'm guessing there are 3 mafias (2 seems too few and if there are 4, its already over) with someone getting killed over the night, thats 7 left. With 3 mafias, that leaves 4 more. I still think its better if we lynch someone though, but we have to get the right guy(or girl).

if we dont lynch anyone today, we're just putting everything back to tomorrow. what good will that have done, except give the mafia another free kill. thats how we lost NinjaBlade.

im reading through the whole thread again, il post in 5 minutes.

trashleg said:
Son1x said:

Final-Fan's been coming and going, but it depends where in the world he lives (time zones and awrat)

@sabby, maybe hatmoza wanted SFB lynched for the same reason that SFB wanted hatmoza lynched? petty argument that probably started in another thread or something. i really dont know.

but a good mafia would have taken hatmoza out because they'd have known that the FoS would point at SciFiBoy. the fact that you keep drawing attention to the hostility between them leads me to suspect YOU for what is not the first time today.

vote: sabby_e17 (im almost certain of this one now). seriously, mate, you've messed up big-time. you put your fellow mafia members to shame (im guessing there are others, otherwise the game wouldnt be very fair)

SciFiBoy has done a good job laying low and not attracting attention. The reason I want SCB lynched is because:

1. I have enough evidence to prove he is a Mafia.

2. If we don't lynch a Mafia today, it's most likely game over for us Townsfolk.

I'm sure SciFiBoy is (or will be) laughing at us all.

Ok, does anyone have enough time to go through all the posts? I have a suggestion. We can check who hasn't suspected a certain user yet, that might give us a clue or two. Like for example if sabby never suspected nen(maybe he did, I just don't remember that happening). Chances are they might both be mafia. That is risky though and if the mafia thought about that or something this might not show anything.