By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

FF, the OP states that there may be as many as 3 cps in one game.

one sane, one crazy and one paranoid.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

... wow. That would be pretty crazy. No pun intended. And we wouldn't find out if they were crazy even after their role is revealed upon death? WoW?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

yeah, WoW, can you confirm this please? if ninjablade HAD been a crazzy cop would that be revealed post-humously?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Final-Fan said:
NEN-SUER:

Way back on Day 1 you posted that you wanted doctor protection even though there was no good reason to think you were a special mafia target. This had me convinced that you were either
- a special character (e.g. cop) trying to get protection without roleclaiming; or
- the doctor

Since the cop and doctor are both dead, it seems I was wrong. I really really want to know why you wanted doctor protection, even if it's just "I didn't wanna die, lol." You could conceivably have been mafia trying to make better odds that no one ELSE had the doctor protecting them.

Care to share?

Actually, nen-suer, never mind.  Assuming there was only one doctor, asking you to roleclaim is like asking you to commit suicide.  I guess the cat's out of the bag, now, though -- sorry.  I just didn't think it through.  I guess just give your best explanation and hope it doesn't make you a target.  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

trashleg said:
yeah, WoW, can you confirm this please? if ninjablade HAD been a crazzy cop would that be revealed post-humously?

No.  It would be revealed at the end of the game though.

Around the Network

ok thank you ^___^

Oh, snap both the cop and the doctor are dead. It isn't looking to good for us

okay, im back, internets been down since last night, seems I misssed a lot! (want proof? look at my post history, no activity and you guys know i would have posted here sooner if i could have)

carl2291 was the doctor!? wow, did not see that coming

and hatmoza was a townie too!? I need to think now, I was so sure that he was mafia

dsister44 said:
Oh, snap both the cop and the doctor are dead. It isn't looking to good for us

Very true ... although I wouldn't rule out a third pro-town special character.  The other game appears to have gotten a Tracker along with a cop and doctor.  

Ok guys I have narrowed who i think is in the mafia. My current list of suspects are Final-fan,ScifiBoy, Nen-Suer, and Sabby. I don't think it is either Invisible or Trashleg since neither of them have done anything the first night