By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

dsister44 said:
Final-Fan said:
OK folks, I'm back and HOLY CRAP!!!

The mafia must have gotten lucky because I don't remember ninjablade giving anything away, he barely even talked!

As for who to suspect, the accusations are really flying. I'm inclined to say that either Carl is mafia or some of the people who ganged up on him on Day 1 are mafia. Since I don't recall Carl really having a faction to defend him, I'll trust him today and

Vote: nen_suer

and if nen_seur turns up town I'm going after Carl.

But we don't know how many Mafia members there are. Even WoW said he wasn't going to comment on that. Which would explain why noone defending him

Are you saying Carl might have no-one defending him because he's the ONLY mafia in the game? 

That's crazy.  1 mafia vs. a cop and 9 others is totally unfair for the mafia, even if there's a serial killer (and nobody else turned up dead yet). 

No, I seriously doubt there's only one mafia. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Or Invisible or Trashleg could be the second Mafia member. Since neither of them have logged in.

Right, that's a good point. Or BOTH of them!!!

But seriously I hope they join soon, that's a bad game if people aren't showing up.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

dtewi hasn't joined the other game.

Well, I am going to go to bed. 'night!

Hope nothing interesting happens, this is exciting

Well, it's nice to see you picked on me, hatmoza, but i don't think you've shown a good reason for that. I made a statement that's perfectly verifiable by a lie detector, so your point is moot. Therefore, since your vote still stands against me, I have no other choice than to vote to lynch you

Vote Hatmoza 

Around the Network

Revenge vote, SFB? REALLY?

Crap. I didnt refresh the page the last time I posted >_>. I can't go to our game, it's a long ass night

Great game btw

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Person Voting To Lynch ( Lynched | Murdered ) Identity

Day 1
Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6  
Son1x
No Lynch

SciFiBoy No Lynch hatmoza

trashleg No vote          
nen-seur
No Lynch carl2291          
Final-Fan
No vote nen_seur

Carl2291
No Lynch nen_seur

NinjaBlade360 No Lynch ---
---
---
---
---
Cop
dsister44 No Lynch carl2291          
Sabby_e17 No Lynch

hatmoza No Lynch
SciFiBoy

invisible29 No vote

Person Voting To Lynch ( Lynched | Murdered ) Identity

Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6  
Son1x No Lynch  

SciFiBoy No Lynch hatmoza        
trashleg (no vote)          
nen-suer No Lynch Carl2291           
Final-Fan (no vote) nen-suer

Carl2291 No Lynch nen-suer

dsister44 No Lynch Carl2291           
sabby_e17 No Lynch          
hatmoza No Lynch  SciFiBoy          
invisible29  (no vote)            

NinjaBlade360 No Lynch --- ---  ---   --- ---  Cop 

I believe this is correct and up to date.  Minor edits to WoW's original (names). 

Final-Fan said:
Revenge vote, SFB? REALLY?

i was already suspicous of him, but when he changed vote to me, just after i asked if he was mafia, well, what would anyone have done?