By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anyone still play Warhawk?

sega4life said:

One of Thee Best Games on the PS3 imo..

Still play it, still love it.

Perhaps not one the of the best games, but it is remarkably fun for such a simple game.

Around the Network

I am surprised that Warhawk is still played two years on which is considered to be a very hardcore game. There must be a lot of hardcore gamers who continue to play this game. Being an online only game with a steep learning curve would put off a lot of players.

Yeah, I still play it, and many other people still do too.

I still play it. The community is amazingly active, so don't worry. You will be able to find a populated room to play in within a minute.

The game still play on!

Lots of people still play it.

Around the Network

I'll still play it every once in a while.

Looks like i must open the game at the wrong time or something, last 3 times i went on it was pretty much dead, under 500 players across all game modes, and all of them seem to have godly abilities with the warhawk.

Griffin said:
Looks like i must open the game at the wrong time or something, last 3 times i went on it was pretty much dead, under 500 players across all game modes, and all of them seem to have godly abilities with the warhawk.

I used to have so much fun with flying in the beta and early days of the game's release. Now it's like I can hardly hit anybody and all they have to do is do a measly little flip and all my missles are evaded.

Great Game.  Got it almost a year ago.  And deffinetly enjoy the PSN upgrades you can purchase.  I still play it here and there inbetween wicked RPG's like Uncharted 2.  Worth buying especially with  the price drops.  An easy pick up and play game  (once you've had some practice).  Highly addictive!

-- PSN: Kain-_-