By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Top Five Xbox 360 exclusives this fall

Left4Dead2

Microsoft is about to introduce the Xbox 360 to the fifth holiday season. After having very successful holiday seasons over the last four years, this one will prove to be tougher than previous years. With each console now hitting their stride with titles and affordable console prices, Microsoft must bring the heavy hitters for the holiday season. Here is a comprehensive list of games Xbox 360 owners will be buying in the coming months. Take a look at the top five exclusive games coming this holiday season for the Xbox 360.

5. MagnaCarta 2 (October 13, 2009)
The MagnaCarta series has finally made the jump to the current generation. With the original launching on the PS2 a couple years ago, the game was plagued with a number of technical problems, but fans of the game will always the remember the impressive graphics and battle system. Utilizing the Unreal Engine 3, MagnaCarta 2 will be offering Xbox 360 owners a deep storyline delving into intense themes of love, war, politics, sacrifice, and the choosing your own fate.

4. Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City ( October 29, 2009)
After gathering great success with the release of Grand Theft Auto 4, Rockstar and Microsoft have teamed up to expand on the experience even more. With two episodes, including the upcoming release Ballad of Gay Tony, Episodes from Liberty City will give plays both downloadable episodes for a low price of $35. Even if you haven’t played Grand Theft Auto 4, these will surely be two great games in themselves to keep you happy this holiday season.

3. Forza 3 ( October 27, 2009)
If you are looking for a true-to-life racing experience on your 360, then look no further than Forza 3. Offering a wide variety of cars, courses, and customizable options, Forza 3 will please the racing fan inside you. With a large roster of exotic cars, new cars like the Audi R8 V10, or classic American muscle cars, Forza 3 has you covered. Sporting some of the most realistic graphics ever produced, Forza 3 will make you feel like you’re behind the wheel of your dream ride. Supporting 8 players via online racing, show the world your racing ability with your own customized super ride.

2. Halo 3: ODST (September 22, 2009)
What can be said about Halo 3: ODST? Prequel to Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST will reveal storyline elements about how the Covenant invasion of New Mombasa and their motivations. Adding new multiplayer modes like Firefight, ODST will keep the Halo fan in you quite pleased. To sweeten the deal even more, though, the game also comes with an exclusive access pass to the multiplayer beta to Halo: Reach, the next installment of the Halo franchise.

1. Left4Dead 2 (November 17, 2009)
Admit it; you’re still playing Left4Dead religiously. Everyone is doing it. Well, it’s almost time to put down Left4Dead for good. Valve is busy putting the finishing touches to Left4Dead 2, which will release this November. With a new story, dialogue, co-op campaigns, versus mode maps, and plenty more, Left4Dead 2 is a more complete experience than the previous title. All new melee weapons like an axe, chainsaw, and baseball bat, you’ll be killing the undead in ways you never imagined. Left4Dead 2 will soon be taking your life over. It may not technically be a Xbox 360 exclusive, but it is a Xbox 360 exclusive as far as home consoles go.

http://www.examiner.com/x-12218-Providence-Video-Game-Examiner~y2009m9d12-Top-five-Xbox-360-exclusives-coming-this-fall#comments

Around the Network

Forza 3 is mine!!!

Whoa..getting 4 of 5

not bad but hadnt heard of magna carta and gta thing was dlc

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

100%CONFIRMEDEvery 360 game coming to

PS3 and WiiWare for $1.99 or free confirmed bundled with

Halo 4 and Gears of War 5 only on wii HD Slim Portable CONFRIMED!

Around the Network

I know you mean console exclusive, but as I'll be getting L4D2 on PC (like all Valve games) I find it hard to see it as a full exclusive.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Reasonable said:
I know you mean console exclusive, but as I'll be getting L4D2 on PC (like all Valve games) I find it hard to see it as a full exclusive.

I have PC too. Still getting it for 360 because online is safer that way and most people have headset in LIVE. But PC will probably have more DLCs.

NKAJ said:
not bad but hadnt heard of magna carta and gta thing was dlc

Was?...What are you talking about?

Stories From Liberty City is a stand alone game.....Sold at retail....But since owning a Xbox 360 is so awesome..you can just buy it online and put your GTA IV disc to good use...

And Magna Carta II...Well..It's exclusive...at least for now...

Reasonable said:

Will you be able to play the game with out windows or a 360?

Full Exclusive? ..Check...

il be having one of the list , gta addons

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...