By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Last ODST Pre-order at Best Buy

I have had mine on reserve for a few weeks now. Have it saved at GameStop and I did get the limited edition with the controller This will complete my collection to where I have 2 regular controllers, the limited edition black and white Walmart controller, and now this Halo ODST controller so I've got 4 and I'm all set! One of them is wired, too, if I ever need it.

I've got all the bases covered!

Around the Network

Woah I thought ODST was downloaded?
Man, I gotta get with the times.

Hey, may be you were at the Best Buy I was at because that exact same thing happen. A guy came in looking for ODST pre-order box, clerk found the last one for, a mom and a kid show up a few mins later looking for the same thing. But the clerk was smart enough to know you can pre-order from the little info booklet they have.

I am actually surprise ... especially the lack of advertising push for this game. Microsoft seems to go on the cheap lately.

I pre ordered it, will I get Johnson aswell?

By the way the CE bundle kinds of suck over here... Just an extra Xbox 360 controller...

Toys R US is giving away a $20 gift card.
Only draw back is they won't be open at Midnight.

I pre-ordered mine off Amazon with $15 in credit back.

It's just that simple.

Around the Network

@Lostplanet

It is only a controller. I am not going to pre-order it. I am out of money. Plus I already have all four controllers