By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tales of Graces - Some Beautiful New Screens

ph4nt said:

Hmmmm...

Tales of Vesperia:

Tales of Graces:

Tales of Vesperia:

Tales of Graces:

Other than the obvious increase in resolution, Tales of Graces holds up incredibly well for being a Wii game.

Thats why i didn't like Vesperia on 360, the graphics are sad for an HD console, for wii its fine and pretty but for an HD console... no excuses...

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
ph4nt said:

Hmmmm...

Tales of Vesperia:

Tales of Graces:

Tales of Vesperia:

Tales of Graces:

Other than the obvious increase in resolution, Tales of Graces holds up incredibly well for being a Wii game.

Thats why i didn't like Vesperia on 360, the graphics are sad for an HD console, for wii its fine and pretty but for an HD console... no excuses...

WEll if the reason you didn't like Tales of Vesperia was because of graphics......well you missed out on a great game.

this looks great, wii is a pretty capable machine this and MH III shows that third parties can do some magic on it if they willing to invest some money and resources.

ph4nt said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
ph4nt said:

Hmmmm...

Tales of Vesperia:

Tales of Graces:

Tales of Vesperia:

Tales of Graces:

WEll if the reason you didn't like Tales of Vesperia was because of graphics......well you missed out on a great game.

Graphics were only one reason, i really dont mind it that much tbh, it was the Art-Style that ruined it IMO, to kid-ish,

No, infact after Valkyria and Prince of Persia this gen, i LOVE Shaded graphics now, its not that... its the 2ndary art-style... you know... Over-the-top- Anime ish.

Atleast Numora used KH style now with some to alot of detail to it, and they look all older then 18 most of them in Dissidia, but as for Tales... all 10 years old when there real ages are like 16 to 28 i bet lol. xD

Around the Network

nice game. Although I'm kinda hatin the main character >.>

Soriku said:
What's over the top animeish? It's still cel shaded. There's nothing different. There's no reason to think ToV is kiddish (when it really isn't...) and the other cel shaded gams aren't...

Sephiroth in Dissidia.

Yuri Lowell in Vesperia.

Now do you see what i mean? its not the Graphics Art-Style, its the CHARACTER ART-STYLE!!!

Holy crap! you broke the thread. lol! :D

But no, atleast they look there age, by that i mean high-school ish, so nothing wrong there. Yuri on the other hand is suppose to be a hero of sorts, mhm, no.

Soriku said:
That makes no sense. Those guys in VC2 are heroes. Yuri is 12 btw, not that old.

Yeah but what i meant by that they look the way there suppose to, and as for Yuri... well 21? please refer to the quote because thats what the Vesperia Character art-style makes him look like.

Guess it depends on how much and what anime one watches. Or doesn't watch for that matter, that group especially is pretty sensitive about the age characters look.
As for the above images it's both head:body proportions as well as body build what makes Yuri look younger and VC2 charas.