By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wow didn't know I won last week woot . Now lets make it 2 in a row . I think both the saints and colts will go down this week.

Week 12
Thu, Nov 26

GB W @ DET - 12:30 PM
OAK
@ DAL W 4:15 PM
NYG W @ DEN - 8:20 PM
Sun, Nov 29

MIA W @ BUF - 1:00 PM
SEA W @ STL - 1:00 PM
WAS
@ PHI W 1:00 PM
TB
@ ATL W 1:00 PM
ARI
@ TEN W 1:00 PM
IND W @ HOU - 1:00 PM
CLE
@ CIN W 1:00 PM
CHI
@ MIN W 1:00 PM
CAR W @ NYJ - 1:00 PM
KC
@ SD W 4:05 PM
JAC W @ SF - 4:05 PM
PIT W
@ BAL
8:20 PM
Mon, Nov 30

NE 35
@ NO 28
8:30 PM
Bye: None

Around the Network
Week 12
Thu, Nov 26

OAK W
@ DAL -
4:15 PM
NYG W
@ DEN -
Sun, Nov 29

WAS -
@ PHI W
1:00 PM
TB -
@ ATL W
ARI W @ TEN - 1:00 PM
CLE -
@ CIN W
CHI -
@ MIN W
CAR -
@ NYJ W
KC -
@ SD W
4:05 PM
PIT W @ BAL - 8:20 PM
Mon, Nov 30

NE 34
@ NO 24
8:30 PM

Great week for me last week, but Oakland better pull through against Dallas. Hopefully Dallas will perform like they did against Washington

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I almost forgot there were games today. Almost.

Week 12
Thu, Nov 26

OAK
@ DAL W 4:15 PM
NYG
@ DEN W 8:20 PM
Sun, Nov 29

WAS
@ PHI W 1:00 PM
TB
@ ATL W 1:00 PM
ARI W
@ TEN
IND W @ HOU
CLE
@ CIN W 1:00 PM
CHI
@ MIN W 1:00 PM
CAR W @ NYJ
KC
@ SD W 4:05 PM
JAC W @ SF
4:05 PM
PIT W @ BAL
Mon, Nov 30

NE 28 @ NO 25 8:30 PM

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Last week I thought I forgot to press send on my message to Sqrl, but I just checked my picks I sent now and my message to him isn't showing up in my Sent folder. I'll post them here so I don't miss another week. For some reason the table is broken and makes my posts come up empty also, so I'll do it manually.

Detroit
Dallas
New York Giants
Miami
Seattle
Philly
Atlanta
Tennessee
Indianapolis
Cincinnati
Minnesota
Carolina
San Diego
Jacksonville
Pittsburgh
New England 34, New Orleans 30

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

I can't believe that nobody else thought that the Saints would stay unbeaten against the Pats... Oh well, here's my picks:

(Please note that I made these picks fully prepared to fall further behind, so I'm also prepared for ridicule)

Week 12
Thu, Nov 26

OAK W @ DAL - 4:15 PM
NYG - @ DEN W 8:20 PM
Sun, Nov 29

WAS - @ PHI W 1:00 PM
TB - @ ATL W 1:00 PM
ARI - @ TEN W 1:00 PM
CLE - @ CIN W 1:00 PM
CHI - @ MIN W 1:00 PM
CAR W @ NYJ - 1:00 PM
KC - @ SD W 4:05 PM
PIT - @ BAL W 8:20 PM
Mon, Nov 30

NE 21 @ NO 35 8:30 PM

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

ok, I know a lot of you guys play Fantasy Football, so I have a question for you guys.

How does a defense get 1/2 of a sack? Supposedly (according to ESPN fantasy league) the Miami Dolphins got 5.5 sacks. Now, I understand an individual player getting half a sack, but how does the whole team get half a sack? The offensive line goes after the wrong guy?

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
ok, I know a lot of you guys play Fantasy Football, so I have a question for you guys.

How does a defense get 1/2 of a sack? Supposedly (according to ESPN fantasy league) the Miami Dolphins got 5.5 sacks. Now, I understand an individual player getting half a sack, but how does the whole team get half a sack? The offensive line goes after the wrong guy?

Where three defensive players shared a sack?

Ok looked it up:

J.Porter - 2.5 sacks

R. Starks - 0.5 sacks

R. Baker - 0.5 sacks

T. McDaniel - 1.5 sacks

J. Taylor - 0.5 sacks

K. Langford - 0.5 sacks

Technically it says they have 6 sacks idk where 5.5 came from. I got this info off of nfl.com

@Onyx,

Well I think our earlier discussion about the Bears VS Vikings showed that both of us (along with most of the rest of the folks following the NFC North) were giving way...WAY to much credit to the Bears at that point.

I feel sorry for Bears fans though, starting 3-1 and then dropping 6 of 7 games is rough as a fan...especially when you have a new QB that many fans aren't yet sold on....It will get a whole lot worse for the Bears before it gets any better.

In the meantime the Packers look a lot better than they did around the time we had that same discussion. They have BAL, PIT, ARI left as their tough games with CHI and SEA as games they really should win. They can lock up the #5 seed if they win out and the #6 seed if the go 4-1 down the stretch...anything worse than that and they'll need help (which I think they will get). I think 3 wins (at least 2 in conference) will get them a Wildcard.

As for the Vikings, they are obviously more worried about how high they will be ranked in the playoffs than whether they will make it.  With that said I think the PATs have to beat NO for the Vikings to have a legitimate chance at the #1 spot.  Otherwise they are pretty much stuck with #2 and the NFC title game will almost certainly be played in NO.

PS - @All League Members,

Updates will probably be 1/week after MNF until the playoffs.  Has to do with my schedule atm. Just FYI for those wondering (its been this way for a few weeks now obv).

To Each Man, Responsibility
Sqrl said:

@Onyx,

Well I think our earlier discussion about the Bears VS Vikings showed that both of us (along with most of the rest of the folks following the NFC North) were giving way...WAY to much credit to the Bears at that point.

I feel sorry for Bears fans though, starting 3-1 and then dropping 6 of 7 games is rough as a fan...especially when you have a new QB that many fans aren't yet sold on....It will get a whole lot worse for the Bears before it gets any better.

In the meantime the Packers look a lot better than they did around the time we had that same discussion. They have BAL, PIT, ARI left as their tough games with CHI and SEA as games they really should win. They can lock up the #5 seed if they win out and the #6 seed if the go 4-1 down the stretch...anything worse than that and they'll need help (which I think they will get). I think 3 wins (at least 2 in conference) will get them a Wildcard.

As for the Vikings, they are obviously more worried about how high they will be ranked in the playoffs than whether they will make it.  With that said I think the PATs have to beat NO for the Vikings to have a legitimate chance at the #1 spot.  Otherwise they are pretty much stuck with #2 and the NFC title game will almost certainly be played in NO.

PS - @All League Members,

Updates will probably be 1/week after MNF until the playoffs.  Has to do with my schedule atm. Just FYI for those wondering (its been this way for a few weeks now obv).

I don't know right now it looks like the Vikings are just on fire after that STeelers lost. Favre 12 tds and no int through 4 games ...The Bears aren't that bad they just need to find their rhythm losing Urleacher exposed their defense though, and their offensive line almost as bad as the Packers. Speaking of which my Packers should make the wildcard easy , since NFC east will probably kill each other and the other NFC teams don't exactly stand out. How bout them Titans ?! going 0-6 now winning 5 games straight . I think they have a real chance making the playoffs and giving Colts their first lost coming up. Right now i'd give the MVP to Chris Johnson or Favre they playing at the highest level. Packers vs Viking rematch in playoffs ! Hard to beat the same team 3 times in a row!