By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - NFL Prediction League

Week Ten! Predictions are Over!  - Sample Ballot Removed

Week 10 Pick Board

Week 10 Score Board

FINALIZED SCORES NOTICE: This week's scores, and all weeks prior to this one, have been finalized.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

Week Eleven! Predictions are Over!  - Sample Ballot Removed

Week 11 Pick Board

Week 11 Score Board

FINALIZED SCORES NOTICE: This week's scores, and all weeks prior to this one, have been finalized.

Week Twelve! Predictions are Over!  - Sample Ballot Removed

Week 12 Pick Board

Week 12 Score Board

Week Thirteen! Predictions are Over!  - Sample Ballot Removed

Week 13 Pick Board

Week 13 Score Board

Week Fourteen! Predictions are Over!  - Sample Ballot Removed

Week 14 Pick Board

Week 14 Score Board

Around the Network

Week Fifteen! Predictions are Over!  - Sample Ballot Removed

Week 15 Pick Board

Week 15 Score Board

Week Sixteen! Predictions are Over!  - Sample Ballot Removed

Week 16 Pick Board

Week 16 Score Board

FINALIZED SCORES NOTICE: At the end of each week I will be deleting my PM's from the previous week. As a result any/all results will be finalized because I will no longer be able to verify what you submitted to me once they are deleted.  For your own sake (and the sake of my sanity) please make sure that you check that your predictions are properly reflected above before the end of next week.  Those who will be unavailable to check their submissions please let me know ahead of time and I will triple-check (as opposed to the double-check everyone gets) your submissions to be absolutely sure. 

Also once these values are finalized I will be removing the images above and leaving the links to the images to reduce the scrolling people need to do as well as reducing load time for those with slower connections.

lol...

Chicago over Green Bay is all i'm going to predict for now. What's the tie breaker for?

JEDE3 said:
lol...

Chicago over Green Bay is all i'm going to predict for now. What's the tie breaker for?

Each week has a winner as well as the overall season.  The weekly tiebreaker is exactly that, a tiebreaker for the weekly winner. 

PS - A single game prediction probably isn't going to get counted - I've made it incredibly easy for you to just copy the ballot above and predict the entire week in 30 seconds if you go through it quickly (obviously if you think about each game it will take longer).