By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

interesting week this week. Not to bad for all the upsets and so many games I thought I was going to get wrong too.

My fantasy team got raped though as everyone bombed and I'll be lucky if I break 60 points, while everyone else is ~100.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

Dallas lost :( And my main fantasy got slaughtered by 60 points. Lots of upsets this week.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

I feel the competition breathing down my neck already... I'm really starting to lose confidence here... Week 2 wasn't fun for me... No, not at all.

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Can we get an overall leader board too?

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

nordlead said:

See the OP:

Sqrl said:

I will be tracking season scores in this post and weekly scores in the appropriate week's post.

Season scores coming here after week 2 (week 1 scoreboard is the season scoreboard until then)......

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network
Sqrl said:
nordlead said:

See the OP:

Sqrl said:

I will be tracking season scores in this post and weekly scores in the appropriate week's post.

Season scores coming here after week 2 (week 1 scoreboard is the season scoreboard until then)......

well, guess I should look at more than just the weekly posts area

nordlead said:
Sqrl said:
nordlead said:

See the OP:

Sqrl said:

well, guess I should look at more than just the weekly posts area

np, btw you want me to put the playoffs as early as possible right?

If so I'm leaning towards doing the playoff predictions with week 6 picks, basically would give everyone the first third of the season (5 games) to get a feel for teams.  I am also still considering the idea to allow late submissions at -2 potential points per week late.

Note: When I say minus 2 potential points...i mean your cap for points is 2 less.  So with the base being 25 points possible someone who picked just before week 11 started would only have 13 points possible 25-(2*6 weeks late)= 25-12 =13.  The idea is the longer you wait the better a picture you have and by the time 2/3rds of the season is over your potential points are half of what they would have been.  I am hoping this will be useful for folks who join the league late but also to add a strategic element to the playoff picks (note because of this you would be able to update your picks after week 6 but at the normal penalty)

I would love some comments on that idea from everyone actually.

To Each Man, Responsibility

Whoever the safety for the Dolphins is...# 28, but I'm too lazy to look up his name. This guy was absolutely awful last night. Seriously, he had two chances to make a tackle to prevent touchdowns at midfield and the 30 yard line, couldn't tackle Dallas Clark the first play of the game and then let that guy on the screen pass run right by him. How he was still in the game at that point, I don't know.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

This is my tentative ballot for week three. I am hesitant to select Atlanta over New England, especially since they are playing in Foxboro, but I honestly think Atlanta is going to win.

Week 3
Sun, Sep 27

KC   @ PHI W 1:00 PM
WAS   @ DET W 1:00 PM
GB W @ STL   1:00 PM
SF   @ MIN W 1:00 PM
TEN W @ NYJ   1:00 PM
ATL W @ NE   1:00 PM
JAC   @ HOU W 1:00 PM
NYG W @ TB   1:00 PM
CLE   @ BAL W 1:00 PM
CHI   @ SEA W 4:05 PM
NO W @ BUF   4:05 PM
MIA   @ SD W 4:15 PM
DEN   @ OAK W 4:15 PM
PIT W @ CIN   4:15 PM
IND   @ ARI W 8:20 PM
Mon, Sep 28

CAR 17 @ DAL 27 8:30 PM
Bye: None

^^^ Dang I'm tempted to pick Lions for a win over Washington....Cards vs Colt, Jets vs Titans, Vikings vs 49ers, NE vs ATL tough to call..hope I do better then that horrendous last week.

Week 3
Sun, Sep 27

KC
@ PHI W
1:00 PM
WAS W
@ DET
GB W @ STL - 1:00 PM
SF
@ MIN W