By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WM+ + Conduit/Grinder engine = perfect Thief game ?

Think about it - combining the currently best FPS engine on Wii with WiiMotion+  could produce a great Thief game. The bow and arrow action can already be seen in WSR and it plays great with WM+, as would the rest medieval weapons. I'm sure that the Conduit/Grinder engine could produce the necessary mood.

Even thinking about it makes me drool.

Who holds licence for Thief universe atm. ?

Around the Network

Who is Thief? that engine would work great for anything right now

Nintendo is the best videogames company ever!

elmerion said:
Who is Thief? that engine would work great for anything right now

Thief is a FPS stealth game placed in the medieval time - something like assasin's creed in first person (well, actually i see that the 3rd installment was in the 3rd persion style)

Anyway, found out that there is Thief 4 in the making, and will go to PC, xbox360 and PS3. I think it's a real bummer because Thief is a game that would surely benefit from WM+ controls

I think that is a great idea. Too bad the industry suits don't think like you do.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Thief is the best stealth series ever made. I'd rather have another iteration on the PC than Wii.