By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Most Attractive User - The Final!!!

@nuninhuh: ^ haha its ok, i know there are a LOT of gaymers in this contest. and its all shits n giggles anyway, i dont care but have you heard about this sexually transmitted sexuality thats going around? maybe im trying to turn you. watch out :O

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

I knew tension would arrive sooner or later haha

cmon its just a friendly competition!

That explains a lot ash!

trashleg said:
axumblade! you can't let hatmoza win, cos then he'll have a legit reason to kidnap me! :O

although, he is looking rather dashing in his latest photo.. hmmm *twirls moustache*

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Mixing boys and girls is kind of awkward. So I'll base my votes on the likes and dislikes of people instead of appearance. Because inside beauty is as much attractive as outside beauty.

+ Gilgamesh (Because his favourite console is the PS2)

- D_Boy (Because he's being mean)
- Hatmoza (Smoking is bad and therefore not attractive)
- nojustno (Too old for this competition :O Fresh and young people only)

trashleg said:
@nuninhuh: ^ haha its ok, i know there are a LOT of gaymers in this contest. and its all shits n giggles anyway, i dont care but have you heard about this sexually transmitted sexuality thats going around? maybe im trying to turn you. watch out :O

the only way it would ever happen is if you fall on my lap accidentaly lol

---

nojusno is 109 years old? how many plastics have you made? (or are those photos old?)

---

+ nojustno

- trashleg

- lolita

- nen-suer

Around the Network

+ truck

- trashleg

- lolita

- nen-suer

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Boutros said:
Mixing boys and girls is kind of awkward. So I'll base my votes on the likes and dislikes of people instead of appearance. Because inside beauty is as much attractive as outside beauty.

+ Gilgamesh (Because his favourite console is the PS2)

- D_Boy (Because he's being mean)
- Hatmoza (Smoking is bad and therefore not attractive because he put 1 and 1 together and figured out I'm a stalker)
- nojustno (Too old for this competition :O Fresh and young people only)

fixed

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

That explains a lot ash!

trashleg said:
axumblade! you can't let hatmoza win, cos then he'll have a legit reason to kidnap me! :O

although, he is looking rather dashing in his latest photo.. hmmm *twirls moustache*

im thinking "What is he thinking?", but i dont think im thinking what you're actually thinking.

what are you thinking?

nuninhuh: that is harsh! lol

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
hatmoza said:

That explains a lot ash!

trashleg said:

im thinking "What is he thinking?", but i dont think im thinking what you're actually thinking.

what are you thinking?

I'm thinking nachos ofcourse!

hatmoza said:
trashleg said:
hatmoza said:

That explains a lot ash!

trashleg said:

what are you thinking?

I'm thinking nachos ofcourse!

i'd be careful using the word "nachos" around axumblade if i were you. i dont want him running off on me again! because Beoulve is no longer around to save me.. *sniff*.

i think i get what you're talking about. but i cant honestly say im completely sure.

fuck it, lets dance   *dances*  XD