By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The New XMB is Ultra-Sexy!

Post your XMB screens here (just don't overload the thread with pure sexyness!).

I think it looks uber hawt since 3.00.

A pic of mine tonight:

Around the Network

Its so gay... I like it.

You'd be surprised with how many people think just the opposite.

It's fine. To me the changes seem minimal (havven't tried a dynamic theme yet) and I remain amazed how people see a huge difference because there's a tiny new dialogue (a useful one admittedly) on the main screen and some icons/fonts have changed.

Where did the sparkles come from though?

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

The whole thread is about the sparkles man.

Around the Network

I prefer the stylish airpaint icons though, previously I used a blue gradient, but with the cool sparkles (a still screenshot doesn't do justice) and cyan airpaint icons it feels to me a purple gradient background suits it better. I'm very happy with the looks.

I tried the free Afrika dynamic theme, nice if not I'm for the icon colors being very wrong. Very hard to make out the icons. The LittleBigPlanet theme seems much cooler, but I haven't bought it as I'm very happy with as is.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

It'd frikin huge man, I hate it.

The icons are kind of big which is a good and bad thing if ya know what i mean.

But the new sprak-tastic backround pwnds the old stale one from befoe, it gives the backround a more magical feeling to it.

I think the icons can be dolled up a bit, they look rather plain.

Cosmetically the rest is alright IMO.