By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 2 vs Gears of War 2 Multiplayer

if it's well performed, Uncharted 2 multiplayer will be better than gears 2 due to more freedom in actions. discus!!! :D

F.U. Fun University.

Around the Network

I played the uncharted 2 multiplayer it is really fun. the coop is cool and the other mode works really well. I'm not sure about gears online as I have never played it but uncharted 2 is really fun

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

I loved the beta a lot and I think this game could go on to have one of the best multiplayer packages this generation; the co-op is incredibly fun while the competitive is highly intense due to the vertical freedom that you have (meaning people can jump out from nowhere, you really need to be careful).

Uncharted 2 multiplayer is better. I played the Beta and it has awesome fast paced addictive gameplay like COD

LMAO!

Around the Network

How many days until the next Beta? I have to play it before i do comparisions.

Was this really necessary?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
Was this really necessary?

Thank you!

And by the way..Among thives MP is way more like Socom than anything else...having a cover system does not mean it's a gears rip or contending for some nonexistant tittle....

By the way....

It would be more like this....Uncharted 2 Mp vs Killzone 2 vs Rainbow Six Vegas (2) vs Gears 2...that would made your thread less likely to be considerd a flame bait thread...since a cover system must be your excuse for trying to put these two game against each other...

Uncharted 2 mp is nothing like Socom!!

Wow. I don't want to be harsh. But talk about ignorance!

MrNathanDrake said:
Uncharted 2 mp is nothing like Socom!!

Wow. I don't want to be harsh. But talk about ignorance!

I understand your point..Socom has no cover system..and no Climiing...But to me it still looks like Socom...Also...Uncharted 2 MP is nothing Like Gears 2 MP...so in the End...exactly what was the point?