By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lost odyssey - new trailer

www.lostodyssey.jp

[

Around the Network

3rd from the left is new.

I really love the music I am addicted to it. :p
It seems so epic. Nice trailer.

<object width="480" height="292"><param name="movie" value="http://www.gamersyde.com/extstream_4929_en"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.gamersyde.com/extstream_4929_en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="292" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

[

I don't like the graphics in this or Mass effect. Something just isn't there...

grandmaster192 said:

Like a Sony logo Embossed on the corner of every screen?

The videos look great, next year seems to be building a steady lineup of quality titles already. 

Is there any ingame footage of this game?

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network
flagship said:
grandmaster192 said:

Exactly.

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

flagship said:
grandmaster192 said:

The videos look great, next year seems to be building a steady lineup of quality titles already.

Exactly. I also think this rpg will actually sell well. Finally a rpg where your not a 12 year old boy.

i can't wait for this

Looking good, can´t load the vid for some reason... does anybody know what kind of fighting sytem it will have, something FF like or something new ???

El Duderino said:
Looking good, can´t load the vid for some reason... does anybody know what kind of fighting sytem it will have, something FF like or something new ???

Its going to be like FF aka turn based. When you atk there is a chance to get a bonus to your damage much like the way Eternal Sonata does with defense.