By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - wow, this could easily dethrone wii sports boxing...

Thus far games like Tiger woods and Brunswick pro bowling have done very shoddy jobs at trying to use the wiimote like wii sports has, and failed to even match the simple budget title wii sports, but this one looks like it actually has a shot...

That looks really good, and I hope it plays as awesome as it looks.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Looks great. Will follow up on this game. :)

Is it actually coming out here? I've seen this game in Japan but never over in America or Europe. It does look good, though I'm not very into boxing games honestly.

Looks very good. I like that art style a lot.

The controls will make or break this title though. If they turn out to be really good... well... this game will do very well.

I'm on the fence about this game. It sold terrible in Japan and I am curious as to why. There is another boxing game coming out in the same month called Showtime Championship Boxing. It however looks even worse than this one and Wii Boxing. I'm hoping for Fight Night on the Wii or a Wii Punchout. I'll hold off for the reviews but they do need a good boxing game.

Around the Network

I've heard it controls better with the classic control, which is why the PS2 version sold much better.

DonWii said:
I've heard it controls better with the classic control, which is why the PS2 version sold much better.

Shame.  It reminds me of Super Punchout.  Does the Wii version have classic control options?  Either way, it's another game i'll put on my watch list. 

Not to shaby, still I disagree with anime guys doing anything without lightnings comming out of their hands, just seems out of charakter... to bad the controlls don´t seem to work well, boxing should be the easiest sports title to top IMO...

Yeah, control with Wiimote was mentioned as not that good, and instead reviewers apparently preferred to plug in the Classic Controller to play.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA