By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 is dead in the water...

madkiller - the 26 year old with mulliple degrees.

Around the Network
Smashed said:
madkiller said:
The Sony Defense Force is in full effect since they have no games to play...

Reported for trolling in your own flamebait thread.

How do you manage that? Honestly.. If you wanted to get away from this site that bad just request a ban.

Fanboy troll.

Oh btw.. I'm playing MGS4 online right now, how about you?

I had MGS4 before I sold my PS3, the online was terrible. Plus, I have broken no rules in any of my posts in this thread. If I am banned for having a negative opinion about the PS3 then this site is just biased against people that don't agree with the fanboys on everything...

"If you don't like me, bite me!"

madkiller said:
Smashed said:
madkiller said:

How do you manage that? Honestly.. If you wanted to get away from this site that bad just request a ban.

Fanboy troll.

I had MGS4 before I sold my PS3, the online was terrible. Plus, I have broken no rules in any of my posts in this thread. If I am banned for having a negative opinion about the PS3 then this site is just biased against people that don't agree with the fanboys on everything...

Your going to get banned for trolling, thats what you are doing right now.

JEDE3 said:

Actually, I am about to turn 30, and you didn't even make a point...

You will probably be banned for making a thread just to piss people off. Which seems fair enough.

Around the Network

@ madkiller: technically, you are wrong by stating that they have no games to play, since pretty much everything on the 360 also appears on the ps3, therefore they DO have something to play (not talking about quality, since that wasn't said in your post).

By stating that, you are indeed flamebaiting :)

Retarded?

Do you want japanese voices in FF13 and Versus 13? Write to these guys and tell them: support@square-enix-usa.com

Tallgeese101 said:
You will probably be banned for making a thread just to piss people off. Which seems fair enough.

My thread states my opinions and does not make any harsh remarks about Sony or anyone...

madkiller said:
JEDE3 said:

Actually, I am about to turn 30, and you didn't even make a point...

My point? Even grown men can act like babies

Smashed said:
madkiller said:
Smashed said:
madkiller said:

Fanboy troll.

Your going to get banned for trolling, thats what you are doing right now.

You might want to go read up on the definition of trolling as I did no such thing...