By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NA Sales UP! -- PS3 DOMINATED Home Consoles!!

JEDE3 said:
Hilarious thread Darth... Some people are so quick to forget what happened when the 360 was marginally beating the competition. The same people going"Psh, this isn't domination" are the same people who were congradulating the 360 last year.

congratulating the 360 last year? as I recall the 360 spend most of the year being outsold, and then came roaring back to maul PS3 to the tune of 2-3m sales over the holidays?

Around the Network

Not bad but i expected more.

The PS3 is so cheap compared to the 360, 360 is like twice the price.

off topic

where is rolstoppable????

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Oh yea, dominated, by one whole 1,000 - even though the PS3 is priced evenly with the Elite, supposedly higher value, and approximately 9 million consoles behind in the states.

Oh yes, dominated.

Maybe we all should wait to see what happens over the holiday season first before uncorking the champagne.  I have no doubt the PS3 will sell excellent now with it's more reasonable price.  Although, to celebrate it before it happens - can't get anymore fanboy than that.

Heres the week the 360 beat the Ps3 for the first time in like 30 weeks.

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=Wii&reg1=------&cons2=PS3&reg2=All&cons3=X360&reg3=All&start=39593&end=39607

Look how small that is. That didn't stop 360 fans from claiming victory that week and telling ps3 fans to get a life and stop making excuses.

I agree with the ones saying its in margin of error though. I though the same thing last year though too.

Around the Network

sales increase? yes but very very very small

domination? pfft. sure whatever tickles your fancy.

Gee PS fans show some dignity for god sakes...

So basically the HD twins had to cut their prices numerous times to sell as well as Wii is selling during its lowest times?

Complete Domination. Of course.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

JEDE3 said:
Heres the week the 360 beat the Ps3 for the first time in like 30 weeks.

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=Wii&reg1=------&cons2=PS3&reg2=All&cons3=X360&reg3=All&start=39593&end=39607

Look how small that is. That didn't stop 360 fans from claiming victory that week and telling ps3 fans to get a life and stop making excuses.

I agree with the ones saying its in margin of error though. I though the same thing last year though too.

Circumstances are different though.

360 got a price drop, PS3 didn't.

This time both got a price cut, it will be very interesting to say the least.

@JED3 

Oh really? Got a thread to back it up?

I never remember any 360 fans telling ps3 fans to get a life and stop making excuses.

Bobbuffalo said:
sales increase? yes but very very very small

domination? pfft. sure whatever tickles your fancy.

Gee PS fans show some dignity for god sakes...

Where were you last year?