By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - This should save you from a few of STDs while satisfying your imagination.

MontanaHatchet said:
Oh, that's fine then. I just hate the large number of South Park fans that clearly swapped spit with Matt and Trey, and now just reiterate their stupid lines. I like the cutaway gags (when they're good), but they have a habit of overusing jokes or gags. There's definitely no shortage of awkward moments. Hitler juggling fish on a unicycle was hilarious, and if you were paying attention, they were making fun of cutaways. As for Road to Germany, it was a terrible episode. The reason there were no flashbacks was because the episode took place in the past (and before any of them were born). I agree, though, that the recent season sucked.

It's not the worst, but it's one of the less impressive comedies...IN AMERICA!

I'd just like to point out that I'm going to the same university where the South Park creators went. Props to anyone who knows which one that is.

OT: Wow... You must be really bored. Ah well, it gave me a good laugh.

Around the Network

@Montana

Road to Germany was decent, the jokes were a lot funnier. Stewie getting rid of his hat and the McCain/Palin badge? It was pretty funny.

Attention duelists. My hair is making a reference.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I used to love South Park probably until season 4. Now all South Park does is feed off current events and use the show as a soapbox for their political views. The shows always had a theme or moral end but now they're just lame. Family Guy has been going down hill lately but far from how much South Park fucked up.

Blue Harvest was the best recent episode of Family Guy. Season seven has been shit so far though - and Conway Twitty was never amusing.

Also the abridged series is much funnier than most things on mainstream TV.

Around the Network
SickleSigh said:
I used to love South Park probably until season 4. Now all South Park does is feed off current events and use the show as a soapbox for their political views. The shows always had a theme or moral end but now they're just lame. Family Guy has been going down hill lately but far from how much South Park fucked up.

Seasons 1-4 were easily South Parks worst. When people make comments regarding South Park as being 'immature toilet humour' or words to that effect, they're usaully doing so having seens those seasons and little else. Post-season 5 the show became much smarter, the absence of a theme or moral was de to episode content is much less black and white and was all the better for it, with the humour being much more reminiscent of Monty Python (and you can't do much better than that), as opposed to the earlier seasons which were more like the meanderings of two juvenile men.

My voice gives me super strength!

dtewi said:
MontanaHatchet said:
dtewi said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Did they just take a shot at Helena Bonham Carter and her insane hotness?

This gives me rage of the Brooklyn variety!!!

Woot! Another abridged fan!

OT: Only a few were funny. Honestly, Seth Macfarlene has the comedic sense of a dead puppy. And is as funny as a dead puppy. Meaning he is very unfunny.

Some of those were completely predictable. Necrophiliac? Doy. Toothpaste? Well I knew that was going to happen. The sheep thing tried to catch you off guard, but it sucked.

Honestly, Family Guy is the worst animated comedy show ever (not worst comedy, that's for Mencia). The jokes aren't funny, they're just awkward and annoying. Those things were basically the entire show, just gags that don't relate to one another.

I hope you didn't get that from South Park, the proprietor of unfunniness, bad taste, and toilet jokes. They're both great shows, but I feel like a lot of people heard stuff like that from South Park and believed it blindly. And if you really think Family Guy and Mind of Mencia are the two worst animated comedies and standard comedies on earth, you must have only been alive in the last 5 years.

No, I've always hated Family Guy. The earlier episodes were funny, but then their sense of humor changed and they began to rely heavily on cutaway gags. I don't give a shit about a chicken fighting Peter for eight minutes. I don't care about Hitler juggling fish on a unicycle. The best one in recent years I've seen was Road to Germany. Barely any cutaway gags and a good sense of humor. But to explain why I hate it so much, the episode where Stewie has all the members of Star Trek. Ugh, that wasn't comedy, that was just a day in someone's life. It was awkward too. They need to learn better jokes. I don't completely hate the manatee jokes, it's just their sense of humor. Oh, and I meant to clarify, the worst comedies on TV.

Problem: Dislike family guy

Solution: Smoke more weeds