By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Top Unannounced RPGs You want for PS3!

@soriku

im just saying with its uber relaxed pace

shenmue 2 is not really action, action gamers would sleep from it

and adventure? in the purest sense.

just saying in the future its where rpgs may head. to me its always an rpg.

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Around the Network

uhhhh i guess it sjust a game where the emphasis is not on reflexes, more on story, and your progress is up to you

for example i loved blade runner on pc, thought that was a great rpg, tho many may disagree.

i thought riddick was very rpgish too, tho it had a lot of action.

i guess i just have a broad interpretation of it. i started with ultima and might and magic, and have just watched where they went with that ever since.

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

sorry just not putting it right, i mean to say i get the same feeling playing shenmue 2 as i do playing KOTOR, or Fallout 3, or as ive recently been doing ff12

just that whole the emphasis is on the story and the atmosphere, not on the flamethrower

i do enjoy a lot of action rpgs too

just saying, shenmue is a game with maybe 8 minutes of fighting in it, its almost aimed at an audience that doesnt exist. and thats what i felt playing morrowind, i loved it, but i felt like 'who else can be as geeky as me?' i dont know this is hard to explain half asleep drinking bud light lime.

shenmue just has more conversation than reflexes, so in that way its like front mission or dragon quest.

really is a hard game to clasify. either way i would shit if 3 hit ps3

TRios_Zen said:
From the comments, I'd guess you really meant what "J"RPG's I'd want for the PS3, so I'll say this - I'd play these on any system they came out on:

1) Panzer Dragoon Saga (remake or II)
2) Skies of Arcadia II
3) Lunar III (They weren't really numbered I don't think but I thikn this would be three?)
4) Dark Wizard II

1 and 4 have about as much chance of happening as I do of sprouting wings and flying.

While the original ones (Sega CD ones) aren't numbered, the remake of Eternal Blue was titled Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete. So I guess they are numbered?

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

1)Parasite Eve 3
2)Persona 5 of course
3)Shadow hearts(ppl tend to forget the Shadow Hearts series the 1st two were great very underrated)
4)Skies of arcadia in H.D

Around the Network

1. Vagrant Story 2
2. Kingdom Hearts 3
3. Persona 5
4. Final Fantasy VII Remake

Kingdom Hearts 3
Dark Cloud 3
Star Ocean 5
Legend of Dragoon 2

1) Wild Arms 6
2) Suikoden 6
3) Rogue Galaxy 2
4) Dark Cloud 3
5) Final Fantasy IX HD remake (yeah unlikely I know...)

Star Ocean 4

After dissapointing sales on the Xbox 360 it should be a no brainer

PSWii

Unlikey Final Fantasy IX HD remake is

But it would rock

PSWii