By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Best Buy sale: Buy one Xbox 360 game, get a second for half price

uhuh, looks like all the preorder games were put on there mistakenly. If you look at the list of games now all the preorder games have been taken off.

I'm glad I already preordered and got the deal for MW2 and Splinter Cell Conviction.

Around the Network
twesterm said:
uhuh, looks like all the preorder games were put on there mistakenly. If you look at the list of games now all the preorder games have been taken off.

I'm glad I already preordered and got the deal for MW2 and Splinter Cell Conviction.

Interesting.  They have already charged me, so alls good. :)

JaggedSac said:
twesterm said:

Interesting.  They have already charged me, so alls good. :)

Yeah, I got mine yesterday so I'm good but now a bunch of people at work are kicking themselves because they waited a day.  Sucks to be them, I get to play my $45 MW2 and $45 Splinter Cell: Conviction.  ^^

twesterm said:

Rough for people who dodn't pick up on it.

I got ODST and MW2 for 45$ - so I'm pumped about dodging the bullet with this one!  It was REALLY close, lol

Yep, just picked up my copy of ODST that was $30. I wonder if I could cancel my Forza 3 order and just have gotten ODST for $30 without having to pay for anything else. But, I am getting Forza anyway, so I am just gonna keep it.