By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I'm a Xbox-Fan, BUT...

but...i will a PlayStation 3 Slim. The hardware is awesome and now give it a price cut. And i see the Release-Games..

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God of War III, MAG, Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Gran Turismo 5, Heavy Rain, and The Last Guardian, some of the most popular upcoming PS3 games.

Awesome. And then i can play the best game in the historie..

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=6970

It looks so good and the gameplay is awesome. i played this game by a friend.

What do you think...what games are buying to?

Ps3 Slim-Release: 1. September, right?

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

Around the Network

Nice to yoy man. I've got to wait until holidays to buy a PS3 game.

Pick one up, they're dead silent compared to the original

And MGS4 is the best game this gen, hands-down imo.

Entweder lügst du hier wirklich alle an, oder du hast mich die ganze Zeit angelogen. Ich hoffe das ist keine Masche bei der du versuchst die Xbox zu bashen und die PS3 ins gute Licht zu rücken, weil du zu mir meintest, dass du die PS3 schon LÄNGST besitzen würdest und mir schon mindestens zweimal veranschaulicht hast, wie toll doch MGS4 ist und das es das beste Spiel ist, das du je durchgespielt hast.
Warum tust du das eigentlich?

Ach ja und seit wann kommst du eigentlich aus Großbritannien, lol?

Take a look at my photos on flickr

VivaLaWiida said:

Entweder lügst du hier wirklich alle an, oder du hast mich die ganze Zeit angelogen. Ich hoffe das ist keine Masche bei der du versuchst die Xbox zu bashen und die PS3 ins gute Licht zu rücken, weil du zu mir meintest, dass du die PS3 schon LÄNGST besitzen würdest und mir schon mindestens zweimal veranschaulicht hast, wie toll doch MGS4 ist und das es das beste Spiel ist, das du je durchgespielt hast.

In English, please. Ich glaube nicht, dass er lügt.

Around the Network
tedsteriscool said:
VivaLaWiida said:

Kartofen? (does it spell like this? LOL)

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Buzzi said:
tedsteriscool said:
VivaLaWiida said:

Kartofen? (does it spell like this? LOL)

You say kartofen, I say kartofan (sorry, bad joke).

tedsteriscool said:
VivaLaWiida said:

I don't want everbody to understand what I'm actually talking about here, so excuse me.

Take a look at my photos on flickr

VivaLaWiida said:
tedsteriscool said:
VivaLaWiida said:

I don't want everbody to understand what I'm actually talking about here, so excuse me.

Oh...why? You could always PM him or something if you wanna keep it private. Didn't seem too personal to me?

No, if you're an Xbox fan you're not allowed to enjoy the PS3 and vice versa. That's the law of the internets.