By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Does the size of a male's "manhood" matter?

Guys can you do me a favour? Can one of you ask the mods if they open a +18 sub forum?

Thx

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
Guys can you do me a favour? Can one of you ask the mods if they open a +18 sub forum?

Thx

Dude, kids don't just suddenly grow penises, tits and vaginas when they turn 18, lol.

Alright. I think it's pretty clear that I need to shut this one down. This clearly isn't needed on an all ages public forum.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Uncut for me and I like it that way and so have the women in my life.

**licks my lips** mmmmm clam.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

I'd send you a picture, but that would suck for everyone involved. And I didn't say it CONSTANTLY inconveniences me. I said it inconveniences me when it comes time to put it inside something that happens to not be big enough for it.

Around the Network

The average penis size isn't too different with black men. It's the difference between being a grower and a shower. Fully erect, on average they're like 1 centimeter longer or so, but flaccid they're about 3 centimeters longer on average. So yes, when you're in a locker room with a bunch of white and black men together, it will appear that the black men are all giants, but if they all got boners at the same time (bow chicka wow wow)... you'd realize that this isn't the case.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.