By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

*is reminded of when Bender saw the binary code in the mirror* 

lol, no i meant Celsius/Centigrade (they are the same i believe) or maybe Kelvin as it has the same increments and centigrade but starts lower. (zero Kelvin being slightly above absolute zero)

Around the Network

(55F - 32) / 9 * 5 = 12.7 C

Its 11am here in Syracuse and its 47F (or 8.3C) and i'm still riding my motorcycle. Its not cold til you spit it freezes before it hits the ground

Also, its not winter till you have 5ft snow banks lining the street

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

lol I used to live in Buffalo, have some lake effect snow. It went crazy this year, and in the middle of october, it rained super hard on everything, and THEN it froze the shit out of it and snowed all over it, so live every tree branch in the entire city broke off and killed everybody's power. My cousins had no power for like 2 weeks.

NOW I live in florida, though.....something like 95 out there right now, and I burn my hand on my doorknob when I come in the house. 

nordlead said:

Its 11am here in Syracuse and its 47F (or 8.3C) and i'm still riding my motorcycle. Its not cold til you spit it freezes before it hits the ground

Make jokes about winter and mother nature will introduce you to black ice.

12.7^C, that's not cold.....that's probably only slightly below average here in UK.....i don't like it below 5^C (41F?) or above 30^C (86F)

and you shouldn't spit on the ground

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
nordlead said:

Make jokes about winter and mother nature will introduce you to black ice.

hahahah... we get more snow here in syracuse than any other city in the USA (average over 120 inch/year), black ice is common, and last winter was one of the worst since 93, when we had a blizard in late march that completely burried us and shut down the city for a day (which almost never happens).

Although, last year Oswego, which is north of syracuse, was hit worse at a single time with entire houses being burried, we still got it pretty bad with roughly 4-5 feet over 2-3 days, which makes travel nearly imposible but the University never closes anyways..... So then your walking through the streets, since there are no sidewalks left, in 1 foot of snow while cars try to inch around and emergency vehicles try to clear the streets for the snow plows. It was a total mess last year.

i can make as many jokes about winter as i want

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)