By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable 3 teaser trailer hits Xbox Live

What do you guys think about this? Seems a little early, but I'm ready for anything. It's suppossed to come out at the end of next year, possibly involving Natal. I haven't played any Fable game at all, but have been interested for a long time, and I wanted to share this announcement. Discuss.

Around the Network

What is this discussion without the trailer in question. I will give you a hand with that.

Dodece said:
What is this discussion without the trailer in question. I will give you a hand with that.

OMG TY!! awesome!!

What do I think? I am not interested in the Fable frachise; I could not care less about the trailer. Although it does seem early for a new installment of the Fable franchise, by the time this realeases at least two years will have passed since the release of Fable II. That is an appropriate amount of time between games.

I find it interesting that Microsoft is already turning on the hype machine for this title. That means something, but what I am not sure. Next year is looking more and more to be a massive blowout. A welcome change from this year.

Around the Network

Yeah Fable II was great and Fable 3 will be even better.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Dodece said:

nice thanks for posting this!

Jackson50 said:

What do I think? I am not interested in the Fable frachise; I could not care less about the trailer. Although it does seem early for a new installment of the Fable franchise, by the time this realeases at least two years will have passed since the release of Fable II. That is an appropriate amount of time between games.

But the time span between the 1st and 2nd game was four years, so that's why it seems a little early. But if they can put out a good sequel within the next year, then that's great. 2010 is shaping up to be the biggest year for gaming.

Dodece said:
I find it interesting that Microsoft is already turning on the hype machine for this title. That means something, but what I am not sure. Next year is looking more and more to be a massive blowout. A welcome change from this year.

I take it and the fact that they gave the game its own press conference as a sign of good faith to Lionhead, and rightfully so, considering it's outsold every other RPG on the 360.

@ the OP, I believe that most of the development time can be explained in that they were transferring from the original Xbox to the 360 and making a new engine for the game, which is time consuming. Give Fable II a go and see if you like it.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

I know it's a bit too early, but I am so getting this game day 1. I