By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Call of Duty 4 Demo Now Available!

Kasz216 said:
leo-j said:
What is so impressive of call of duty 4? The graphics arent all good even on an HD monitor.

Other things exist beyond graphics. Or as you would say B3yond.

Well now you're disagreeing with most reviewers and gamers who say the game looks amazing. Maybe they have some sort of anti-sony bias since the game is clearly best on PC.

"Ahem, tell me what I did wrong here.

I used my school's computer to download the demo because it's 1.4 GB. I didn't have a conventional way of stroring that file so I downloaded it to my 30 GB Ipod. However, when I connected to my PC, Windows Vista couldn't read the file so it couldn't tranfer it to my PC. Was I wrong in assuming that I could use the Ipod flash drive for something like that?"

Whats the file? Also, vista may just be acting wierd with the ipod as disc. Try putting the ipod into disc mode then connecting to the PC (use google for instructions)

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away"