By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you much of a retro gamer

I love classic games.  I some what stay in the past I have midway arcade treasures 1, 2, and 3.  Capcom Classic Collections Vol 1 & 2.  On my pc I have roms from the Nes, Sega Master System, Snes, and Genesis.  I can play games I grew up playing over and over again.

"Everyone else see's the Joker laugh; only Harley has ever seen him cry."- Arleen Sorkin

In an hour of Darkness a blind man is
the best guide. In an age of Insanity
look to the madman to show the way.
- - Warhammer 40,000 rule book

Around the Network

Only if you count all of the original Mega Man games. I have the Mega Collection and the Mega Man X collection.

(God DAMN the original Mega Man games are insane)

Oh yeah. And Sonic Mega Collection. 

I still own all my old console games from the NES on.

Many of my them were awesome way back when and they're still fun today.

I have an NES, SNES, Nintendo 64, Game Gear - the consoles - and tons of games. I love the old skool systems ...

Retro for life!!!! I find myself playing my Snes, Genesis, and Ps1 more than any of the newer consoles sometimes. I just think that back then people made games so they could be fun. Not just how much money they could make and base it on whatever game is popular at the moment.

Around the Network

Yea I forgot I have the Megaman & Megaman X Collection. I love Megaman from the Nes Days. Megaman 3 will always be my favorite.

"Everyone else see's the Joker laugh; only Harley has ever seen him cry."- Arleen Sorkin

@Stevetrop:

Clearly, you must add the Taito Legends series to your collection. Add it I say!

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Oh man I may have to check that out. I just read into man it has bubble bobble I used to play that with my aunt all the time when I was younger. The one game I remember most from that list of games is Operation Wolf man that game rocked hard, I remember playing that in the arcade in the mall.

Sadly, Operation Wolf without the lightgun is like a surgical procedure without anaesthetic. But, oh well. Volfied alone makes Volume 1 worthwhile. And Growl alone makes Volume 2 worthwhile! Just kidding. But not really.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

I have a hard time organizing my video game playing time. I always want to play old games again instead of new ones, but i try to play mostly new ones so I don't get toooo far behind. (I don't really need to beat final fantasy 6 for the 20th time when I haven't even beat 12 yet...)

You Spoony Bard!