By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

They need to throw Evan Bourne to Smackdown. because he's just going to be jobbing against all those big stars.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

Another thing from Smackdown that shocked me was Big Show becoming number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship.........I was really going for Christian. Perhaps though this is helping Swagger. He will most likely defend his title against Show at Over The Limit. It will help build him some more as a champion. I'm sure he might even feud with Kofi Kingston afterwards, but ultimately Christian in the end will take that world title from him.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Just saw the latest ROH on HD Net episode on You Tube. It was the best episode in about 6 weeks with the TV title tournament finally ending and a Davey Richards vs. Eddy Edwards match for the final. I guess being the wrestling company noone knows on the channel noone has means you get to pull almost all the stops on just a regular tv program. If you are not watching, start.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

I'm happy TNA is returning back to Thursday, they couldn't compete against RAW on Monday nights. I couldn't watch both anyways, I missed some TNA matches because I was watching RAW. It sounds like Smackdown is back to being good again,but, I missed it. (I blame Capcom and MH3 lol!)

So apparently Randy Orton is a face now. Anyway, RAw was fair yesterday. The only match I really liked was Morrison vs Dibiase. Everything else was ok. I can't wait for the rock to return to the wwe in the summer and heat things up.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network
Snake612 said:
So apparently Randy Orton is a face now. Anyway, RAw was fair yesterday. The only match I really liked was Morrison vs Dibiase. Everything else was ok. I can't wait for the rock to return to the wwe in the summer and heat things up.

Well... at least they have someone like Edge to say "Your still an A-hole."

TNA moving back to Thursdays............well that "war" didn't last one. Only two in history and that was the shortest. TNA and all that hype about competition, for nothing.

Jericho and Miz will be an excellent paring. Edge and Orton feud is already golden from that Cutting Edge segment. Rated RKO is officially gone forever, like E&C.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Maybe Impact should go up against Smackdown. :p

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

IT's good that Impact is back on thursdays but it's bad that they won't be putting on live shows anymore. Here's hoping reaction is good and that the Gun's finally get the tag title soon.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

Imphamis said:
Another thing from Smackdown that shocked me was Big Show becoming number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship.........I was really going for Christian. Perhaps though this is helping Swagger. He will most likely defend his title against Show at Over The Limit. It will help build him some more as a champion. I'm sure he might even feud with Kofi Kingston afterwards, but ultimately Christian in the end will take that world title from him.

I can only hope the plan is Jack Swagger gets a clean win over Bigshow.  I mean, he's not that popular but he is BIG.  A regular cheating victory won't really help because nobody cares about the Big show... if he shows he's got the skills to cleanly take the big man down though...