By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Good Impact but I was looking forward to an actual tag match and wanted to see Desmond Wolfe. Mabye next week.
I guess Pac is getting punished for working somewhere else on a ppv weekend. If TNA had big bucks like WWE we wouldn't have this problem. I believe this is how we lost Austin Starr.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

Around the Network

2010 Draft was good, although Smackdown generally got screwed. Morrison, Truth, Edge and Jericho drafted to Raw. Kelly Kelly, Big Show, Kofi Kingston, and Christian to SD. We also have new Unified Tag Team Champions, The Hart Dynasty after defeating Shomiz in the opener. SD losing Morrison and Truth wasn't that big of a loss, but Edge and Jericho really killed off SD. I also hope Edge and Jericho do NOT continue their feud on Raw. It seems Edge is after the WWE Championship anyway after Spearing Orton in the Triple Threat number one contender's match for the WWE title. Can't wait for Raw already. Since Christian is now on the same show as Swagger again, they can reunite their feud, and this time instead of the ECW Championship, feud over Swagger's World Heavyweight Championship. I hope Christian finally becomes WWE World Champion.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Smackdown kinda got hosed in the draft.  They gotta make this up later somehow... unless they are just planning to turn smackdown into what ECW was.

@Kasz216 I seriously doubt that Smackdown will be ECW like. But it would be funny if it turned out that way with the Scy Fy moving coming in fall.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

TNA was decent last night. The triple threat knock-outs championship match was good. Is it mandatory for Ric Flair to bleed every time he wrestles?

RAW was really good last night, The Hart Dynasty won the unified tag team belts and the crowd was electric during the match, they will be fun to watch as champions. RAW had a way better draft than Smackdown. Orton, Batista and Sheamus was a great triple threat, I was still confused that the match ended the way it did. I don't remember anyone saying the match was no dq match.

I think Mickey and Shelton will be big stars if they go to TNA. Vince is dumb, he likes big muscular guys. He doesn't care about athleticism or ring performance at all, Vince wants tall guys with muscles. That is why Sheamus, Swagger were brought up and soon Drew McIntyre will be too. I wouldn't be surprised if Wade Barrett wins NXT, he is the biggest in the bunch.

Around the Network

Watching RAW right now. I didn't read any of the earlier posts because I'm trying to avoid spoilers. I'm marking out for the Hart Dynasty, though. It was an awesome moment, seeing the "Hart Attack" and the "Sharpshooter" done right. I may forgive the WWE for dumping my favorite wrestler.....but this episode better be bad ass!

http://www.tnawrestling.com/news/item/1746-new-tna-ranking-system-vote-now

The TNA ranking poll is up; there are 10 wrestlers you can vote for. I voted for Wolfe, and I was shocked to see him leading the poll.

Kasz216 said:

Smackdown kinda got hosed in the draft.  They gotta make this up later somehow... unless they are just planning to turn smackdown into what ECW was.

This is exactly what I was thinking.  It's as if they're turning Snackdown into the minors leagues of the WWE.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I must admit, RAW was pretty awesome. I lol'd during the R. Truth/Ted Dibiase segment and I don't even remember who the guest host was. The matches were pretty engrossing, too.

Mirson said:
http://www.tnawrestling.com/news/item/1746-new-tna-ranking-system-vote-now

The TNA ranking poll is up; there are 10 wrestlers you can vote for. I voted for Wolfe, and I was shocked to see him leading the poll.

This is who I voted for too.  I'm a big Desmond Wolfe fan and I feel that he's slowly fading out of the title picture.  I love this idea (fans being able to vote) and I encourage everyone to vote for whoever they want to see wrestle RVD. 

Listen to me,  I sound like I work for TNA.  

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger