By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Stage 3:  Bargaining

Maybe it's not too late.  Maybe if we all write letters to the WWE, they'll keep Shelton and Mickey around!  I mean Shelton is the best all around athlete in the WWE.  And Mickey is easily the most talented of the WWE divas!  If they keep those two, I'll start going to every WWE event in our area!  C'mon guys!  Let's write those letters!!

Around the Network

Stage 4:  Anger

GODDAMMIT!! What the hell could Vince be thinking?  If they had any idea how to use the man, he'd have been legendary.  Shelton doesn't have personality and Jack Swagger, Koslov, or Ziggler, do?  Fuck the WWE!! 

Stage 5.  Acceptance.

I will not accept this.  Fuck the WWE.  I'm going to TNA. 

RVD vs. McGruber? RVD wins.

I realize that WWE had problems but if they keep being complacent then their ratings will continue to get lower.

Also, if it's true that WWE got rid of Mickie James because she is "fat", then that is disgusting and sends a horrible message to women about body image. I, for one, love Mickie's curves and think that is what a woman is supposed to look like.

LOL at d21lewis.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Also, Shelton and Mickie would both fit in better at TNA where they actually will let them wrestle.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

WTF? Shelton and Mickie? But they keep chavo and hornswoggle. What the hell is the WWE doing? Mickie James is probably one of the best divas from the post attitude era second to melina. Shelton Benjamin has so much potential and could be a very good world champion but WWE just can't see talent when they realize it. I mean think about it, they let go AJ Styles.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

d21lewis said:

Stage 5.  Acceptance.

I will not accept this.  Fuck the WWE.  I'm going to TNA. 

Some fans are planning to riot at Raw. There weren't any riots at Extreme Rules though. I'm also upset she got released; she was one of the best.

Just thought I'd send this in to WrestleZone as some current news of what's been going on online lately. WWE Universe has several threads up on fans upset over the firing of many stars that were reported to be released, there have been some threads on Shelton etc, but Mickie James Fans are going to RIOT Sunday night at Extreme Rules and at The WWE Draft on Monday Night Raw in Mickie's hometown. Many seem really upset over the fact their hometown girl wont be there. There are many threads up on this topic in several of the sections in WWE's forum on the WWE Universe website and some people are even planning on ordering Extreme Rules because of this.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/fans-threaten-to-riot-at-ppv-due-to-mickie-james-release-100807

For an 'Extreme Rules' PPV, it was pretty tame. Is it sad that the divas match was the second most hardcore match of the night?

Edge v Jericho, Cena v Batista and Punk vs Mysterio were good matches; the rest were forgettable. I'm glad Triple H put Sheamus over, but of course he had no choice as he's taking some time off.

Mirson said:
For an 'Extreme Rules' PPV, it was pretty tame. Is it sad that the divas match was the second most hardcore match of the night?

Edge v Jericho, Cena v Batista and Punk vs Mysterio were good matches; the rest were forgettable. I'm glad Triple H put Sheamus over, but of course he had no choice as he's taking some time off.

I think he would have put him over no matter what since sheamus is "his guy." And to be honest, yeah he's limited, but I'm ok with Sheamus. 

I'm ok with the releases in the sense that, they reached their max value with a lot of those guys. It's all about exposer. It's hard to suddenly make benjamin a main eventer after 10 years. Yes, I know it took hardy that long but hardy was beloved by women and children. Even with big time feuds with HHH, benjamin wasn't given a big time reaction. 

Katie Lea Burchill, Kung Fu Naki, Slam Master J, Jimmy Wang Yang, Mike Knox.... Pretty much maxed out with those guys.

Mickie James is the only real loss of the bunch. She had a lot more to offer it seemed. I read there were some non weight related issues with her. Who knows.

Orton/Swagger, Edge/Jericho and Punk/Mysterio were the only good matches IMO at Extreme Rules.

Well, it's that time of the year again tonight, The WWE Draft of 2010.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"