By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Mise said:
Kasz216 said:

Maybe the Jarrett/Bischoff fued should just end with Bischoff winning.  .76?

Looks like people are really getting sick of that feud, and I can't really blame them. It has only served to make Jarrett look like a total chump, and put Bischoff in far more segments he has to be in.

That and... maybe i've just missed it... but to me Jeff Jarrett has NEVER been a credible face. I mean, what's he known for? Hitting people in the head with a guitar. I found the flipping burgers thing hilarious just in a "wrestling logic" type way. That you can somehow go from founder, to wrestler to... short order cook... but it got old after that.

Around the Network
Mise said:
Kasz216 said:

Looks like people are really getting sick of that feud, and I can't really blame them. It has only served to make Jarrett look like a total chump, and put Bischoff in far more segments he has to be in.

That and... maybe i've just missed it... but to me Jeff Jarrett has NEVER been a credible face. I mean, what's he known for? Hitting people in the head with a guitar. I found the flipping burgers thing hilarious just in a "wrestling logic" type way. That you can somehow go from founder, to wrestler to... short order cook... but it got old after that.

Mise said:
Kasz216 said:

Mise said:
Kasz216 said:

Mise said:
Kasz216 said:

Around the Network
Mise said:
Kasz216 said:

Holy double post batman

No wonder you have over 20,000 posts Kasz.

I thought that TNA did great and am not disappointed in the ratings. If they put on those sort of shows every Monday night, slowly but surely they will get more viewers. You have to understand that leading into Wrestlemania is when the WWE normally gets some of it's best ratings of the year.

Also, TNA needs to turn Jarrett heel again.  It shouldn't be too hard.  Just turn him into Bischoff's bitch or something.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

This year may be the first time I watch Wrestlemania in almost two years.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Bischoff is like having 3 feuds at once...........ha. No surprise since he always loved to hog the screen. I also think Wrestlemania 26 is amazing........at least it looks good on paper. The card just have fantastic matches.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"