By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

d21lewis said:
Chavo has the mic skills and the talent but he just doesn't have the look. He looks like somebody's balding uncle. Chavo's lack of direction and success is partly because WWE didn't know what to do with him and partly because of that. He did get a pretty good push and lots of TV time, though. He just couldn't get over.

Chavo actually had a good run in WCW when he snapped on his Uncle Eddie and became a lunatic that came to the ring riding a horse made out of a mop handle.  Unfortunately, this was the highlight of his career.  I always thought that he was an extremely good wrestler that for some reason never got the credit that he deserved. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
^^^QFT!!

Except that I like Orton. He's bigger than Bob ever was.

I can see why someone would like Randy Orton.  He's a solid wrestler and is good at pulling off his persona.  It's just that his persona consists of him being unbalanced and angry and that's it.  I just wish that there was something more to his character.  You're probably right about him being better than Cowboy Bob Orton, but I have fond memories of the cowboy as Roddy Piper's enforcer. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

this face turn may flesh out orton

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

What is the straight edge society?

Gawd I just remembered Shawn Vs Kurt Wrestlemania 21 was an amazing match, man I miss Kurt Angle >.> Or did he come back?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

kurts whole anythign you can do i can do better thign ruled for that with shawn

when he sang the theme it was amazing

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Around the Network

a little heads up for anyone interested.

if you go to i-tunes you can download various tna content. most of it is episodes of impact or single ppvs, but there is also the "best of tna 2007" video up for only $3.99. It's nearly 3.5 hours and in stores it will cost you $10-15. It's a great value with the top 7 matches (as voted by fans) and several top 5 lists. I wish the top 5 lists were trimmed down some (they run like 6-8 minutes a pop) to make way for another match but besides that, it's a great deal.

wish i had an i anything for that

I heard at one point (recently) Vickie Guerrero was only getting paid $500 a night.....

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

savior x

if thats true, thats insanity

the shit she puts up with

it cant be true

I thought the way she was sent off by Edge was kind of hurtful..................was pissed off the same with Lita's. Straight Edge Society consist of Cm Punk, Luke Gallows, and Serena. Their goal is to "save" the WWE from cigarettes, drugs, pills, etc. Luke Gallows used to be Festus, but was apparently saved by Cm Punk to become Straight Edge. Serena was a female in the audience accepted by Punk to be saved and become Straight Edge, so she shaved her head and joined the group. Their goal is to get everyone in the WWE to become Straight Edge, as it is apparently better than everyone else who isn't. Cm Punk is playing a Jesus like role, known as the savior of the WWE. The 'SES' are a heel faction.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"