By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

quick, guess the ratings for tonight....

in case people don't know, tna has been scoring in the low 1's on thursdays (1.0, 1.1, 1.2) whereas raw scores in the mid 3's (3.3-.6)

im going impact 1.4 and raw 3.6

Around the Network

Hopefully Impact gets a 1.5, Raw 3.2

TNA should have a show that airs every monday at 9 so we could have a new Monday Night Wars.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Holy shit! Jeff Hardy is back in TNA.

Weak opening, imo, and I don't get why they had to rule it out as a no contest. Aren't these type of matches no dq?

WOOOOOOOO! Ric Flair is in TNA! So far we had two weak matches, but two big arrivals. The crowd is hot tonight.

Looks like there will be a new TNA show.

Around the Network

TNA is trying to bring it, tonight! Sean Waltman, Scott Hall, Hogan, Jeff Hardy (I missed his arrival), the possibility of RVD!

I'm going to be flipping back and forth like it's 1998!!

I
am

marking

OUT!!

damn!

after the weak steel asylum match, that was a pretty good episode of impact!

Jeff hardy was really unexpected

I flipped back and forth between both and TNA had a much, much better show.

That's all that I'm saying.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Caught Impact, will find Raw someplace on the internet tomorrow. I seriously doubt Raw did anything to match Impact. The Angle versus A.J. match was as good as you could expect from a ppv and probably a little better than their last match on Impact. It's nice to see Joe back in shape.
I hope Wolfe and Daniels get into good programs soon. They both got the short end of the stick todayand after the last 2 ppv deserved better.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.