By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 3 sells 4.64 million copies worldwide in just two weeks!

Halo 3 sells 4.64 million copies worldwide in just two weeks!

After selling 3.83 million in week one, a further 810,000 copies were sold around the world this week to take the total up to 4.64 million copies in just two weeks! Well done Bungie and Microsoft.

Come and Digg it up everyone: http://www.digg.com/xbox_360/Halo_3_sells_4_64_million_copies_worldwide_in_just_two_weeks

Around the Network

Do you just come here to spam worthless Digg articles?

Wothless? It is helping to get vgchartz around

I expected better.

Xzbeat said:
Wothless? It is helping to get vgchartz around

I would be a much happier person if the majority of Digg users stay off this site and jump off a cliff instead.  Seriously, Digg is the largest collection of worthless fanboys.  I feel dumber every time I even glance at the comments section.

Around the Network

perhaps we should wait for MS to officialy confirm how many copies of halo 3 have been sold before VGchartz alters anything

twesterm said:

Are you telling me you don't have a Wii or iPod and that you are not gonna vote for Ron Paul?  I found out about this site through digg.  Anyway, it looks like he is trying to use this site to game digg, not the otherway around like you said.

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Yes I just tryin to help ioi and source to advertise the site.

FreeTalkLive rocks! said:
twesterm said:

Are you telling me you don't have a Wii or iPod and that you are not gonna vote for Ron Paul? I found out about this site through digg. Anyway, it looks like he is trying to use this site to game digg, not the otherway around like you said.

For gaming the site is pretty worthless, I don't know about the news sections because I generally get my news from actual news sources. I don't think I've ever actually seen anything new on Digg, just things I can already find on a place like Kotaku or really uninteresting story from some random blogg.

And as for my do you just come here to spam Digg articles I meant exactly that. I swear, you're almost annoying as a bot. Just about everytime you post it's only to advertise some Digg article. Have you ever made a post that doesn't have to do with one the Digg articles you or someone else posted?

And I know you're trying to advertise the site, but why bother advertise to people already signed up?  If you're posting it for the purpose of people that like Digg then they will probably see it because they read Digg.