By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBOX LIVE - Party with REAL chat!

I don't understand this never ending confrontation between XBL users and PSN users.
Tons of XBL users are paying and using it since the last gen already.

It never was a brake for successful 360 sales so...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Around the Network

@Munkeh111, thankfully they fixed almost everything. I play Gears 2 online almost every night, I love it. It still lags many times, but I like the game.

Free themes? You can find a lot of them, they usually came with new films and stuff like that. But I don't really care, I use a picture of my own has a theme.

I do see, understand and agree with your point. But in the future, maybe quicker than you think, SONY will charge for their service. Just let them sell some consoles and be on the top of the wave again. You'll see. but again, for the ones that didn't read everything, I WISH LIVE WAS FREE.

@Carl2291, yep that's right. It only changes when it starts to lag real bad, at yellow it won't change I think.

hehe nice to see some positive thread regarding xbox 360. I like brave TC like you.

There's really no need for this thread. Locked.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Sardauk said:
I don't understand this never ending confrontation between XBL users and PSN users.
Tons of XBL users are paying and using it since the last gen already.

It never was a brake for successful 360 sales so...

The problem is some SONY users just say:

"I won't buy a 360 because I have to pay to play"

And they don't even try to understand why we pay! That's all.