By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Importer of PS consoles in Scandinavia says that GT5 comes before christmas

Link:

http://pelaajalehti.com/2009/08/19/gran-turismo-5-saapuu-ennen-joulua/

short translation from finnish:

''Gran Turismo 5 comes before christmas

We are getting our hands on Gran Turismo 5 in coming months. This was revealed from press report of Nordisk Film. Press report says that PS3 slim comes to market just in time before big holiday blockbusters like Uncharted 2, Ratchet & Clank: Crack in Time and Gran Turismo 5.

So it seems that highly anticipaced game from Polyphone Digital comes to market before christmas''' /End of translation

Hopefully this is true. =) Slim PS3+GT5+Europe = sales will explode.

Around the Network

seriously pre order asap or you will not get this game this xmas is going to be mental

If Nordic Film have said that it will come this year. But the question is did they really say that?

There have been so many sources... now all I can say is WAIT FOR TGS!

Yojimbo said:
If Nordic Film have said that it will come this year. But the question is did they really say that?

This news is from pretty big finnish gaming magazine that usually gets all nordic film related news fast. (Like PS3 Slim price here in Finland. 359€ which sucks by the way -.- )

Around the Network
KillerMan said:
Yojimbo said:

This news is from pretty big finnish gaming magazine that usually gets all nordic film related news fast. (Like PS3 Slim price here in Finland. 359€ which sucks by the way -.- )

Did not know that I really hope that it comes out this year :(

I'm expecting an announcement on TGS cause they have traditionally announced all GT main series titles from 1-4 on TGS

This is starting to be like the slim rumors, I guess that mean we'll have to start hyping TGS

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite