By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who IS buying a PS3 this year?

If you're buying your second or more PS3 please refrain from posting.

If you're not buying a PS3, go here.

---------------------------------------------------

If you're buying a PS3 this year, what factors influenced you to do so. Obviously many of you will be saying the price cut, but as this is my thread, I'm making it a rule that you need at least 2 reasons, and in full depth (if you're interested in the games line up, which game(s)?)

Around the Network

NOBODY's buying a PS3 this year? O.o That's bad news for Sony...

eh...I MIGHT get one this chrismas, because its cheap ( 1 ) and I have been playing my 60G mode for almost 2 years now and all the horrible stories I heard about YLOD among 60G mode kinda gives me creeps ( 2 )

sorry didnt read OP carefully, Im retarded lol

Akvod said:
NOBODY's buying a PS3 this year? O.o That's bad news for Sony...

Enough's enough. Too many threads is making my head go boom.

Around the Network

I might. I do have a $50 gift card and no sales tax to think about getting one.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Did anyone read my OP? T.T

*raises hand*

I said I would get a PS3 after it dropped under what I paid at launch for a 360 (600) Which it did, so a PS3 purchase is in my site.

I'm not. :D

rendo said:
I'm not. :D

Then don't post here dumbass... what were you thinking? I asked who was buying a PS3, not who wasn't. Go here, if you're not.

It's not even a matter of reading an OP, you just blatently ignored my thread topic.