By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zero Punctuation's Tabula Rasa review.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/2326-Zero-Punctuation-Tabula-Rasa

Another classic review from Zero punctuation. 

Around the Network

Some good points. I like his reviews, they cut the crap and point out the flaws while keeping you smiling.

Very Good.... Review.

Hehe nice.

I'm really not going to play another MMO until there's something for me to do other than grind. I had fun collecting paintings, guns, whatever in Star Wars Galaxies, decorating my ship with them, and then having 20 person parties in the ship...I hardly did any grinding after a while.

I tried LOTRO, and the immensity of it was inspiring, but after a while, I didn't feel like going back to kill more creatures a certain amount of times, etc...more user-created content, housing, stuff like that interests me more.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
Hehe nice.

I'm really not going to play another MMO until there's something for me to do other than grind. I had fun collecting paintings, guns, whatever in Star Wars Galaxies, decorating my ship with them, and then having 20 person parties in the ship...I hardly did any grinding after a while.

I loved Galaxies, shame SOE had to keep wrecking it over and over again.
Was so pround of the Museum I built. 

Around the Network
BrainBoxLtd said:
BenKenobi88 said:
Hehe nice.

I loved Galaxies, shame SOE had to keep wrecking it over and over again.
Was so pround of the Museum I built.

The funny thing is about Galaxies is that it originally wasn't made into a Star Wars games until after the design had already been completed. It was originally some sort of Star Settlement type game until some bigwig got a hold of the design document, crossed out the working title, and wrote in Star Wars. That's actually why there really wasn't a Jedi when the game was first released.

twesterm said:
BrainBoxLtd said:
BenKenobi88 said:
Hehe nice.

I loved Galaxies, shame SOE had to keep wrecking it over and over again.
Was so pround of the Museum I built.

The funny thing is about Galaxies is that it originally wasn't made into a Star Wars games until after the design had already been completed. It was originally some sort of Star Settlement type game until some bigwig got a hold of the design document, crossed out the working title, and wrote in Star Wars. That's actually why there really wasn't a Jedi when the game was first released.

Wish it had stayed that way. There were dozens of Star Wars games that let you play as a Jedi. That was the only that let me played as a Droid Engineer. =P