By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft getting owned outside of gaming too

Manos said:
Xxain said:
nice Manos..but wrong..lol

If a guy pissing on ms sign isn't wrong then this isn't either..

Both are wrong:  Yours implies that all Wii owners are retarded little children, and his is an fanboy ttack on Microsoft.

Around the Network
Omega_Phazon_Pirate. said:
Manos said:
Xxain said:

Both are wrong:  Yours implies that all Wii owners are retarded little children, and his is an fanboy ttack on Microsoft.

My sig does not imply anything like that. It only shows that wii can be enjoyed by everyone.

Manos said:
I have a cool sig too now!

And plus, you`re defense to trolling is even more trolling, which makes you just as bad, if not even worse.

Manos said:
Manos said:
Xxain said:

My sig does not imply anything like that. It only shows that wii can be enjoyed by everyone.

You just admitted that you made a new sig to counter the TC`s sig of a guy pissing on an MS sign, so your double speaking does not work here ;).

nightsurge said:
justinian said:
Apparently MS are getting owned by the courts as well. Check out links below article.
Banned from selling Word??

http://www.v3.co.uk/v3/news/2247733/microsoft-banned-selling-word

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/microsoft/6015902/Microsoft-banned-from-selling-Word-in-US.html

It will be appealed.  The patent will be proven invalid.  MS Word has been around for longer than 1998.... Also, if the patent was filed in 1998, it likely expired and became open game by 2004, again making it invalid....

No, the problem is that the patent is the ability to open and edit XML docs. That is a feature that has only been in Word for a few years now.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
Manos said:
Manos said:
Xxain said:

You just admitted that you made a new sig to counter the TC`s sig of a guy pissing on an MS sign, so your double speaking does not work here ;).

No no. It is nothing like that. I just wanted to inform the good people reading this thread about my cool new sig. You are just making your own assumptions.

Manos said:
dtewi said:
Manos said:
dtewi said:
Manos said:
dtewi said:
^No, that's just insulting and horrible.

Are you saying that retards are not allowed to enjoy wii?

I was being slightly hyperbolic.

But it does seem like people could be disgusted by it.

Why would someone be disgusted? Because of the people on the picture?? You sound pretty intolerant when you say things like that.

Politically correct disgusted, not physically.

So it is politically incorrect to like wii if you happen to be "mentally challanged"?

Are you TRYING to be annoying now?

You damn well know what I mean.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Manos said:
Manos said:
Manos said:
Xxain said:

No no. It is nothing like that. I just wanted to inform the good people reading this thread about my cool new sig. You are just making your own assumptions.

No, you are just double speaking and doing badly at it. 

Well a company that makes $20 BILLION a year in profits can afford to try new ventures - so I can't really see how MS is getting "owned" anywhere.

WII Code: 1732 3363 1704 6441

Manos said:
Manos said:
Manos said:
Xxain said:

No, you are just double speaking and doing badly at it. 

Thanks for clarifying your thoughts about this. Not that I actually care what you think but still. :)