By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the worst fighting game you ever played

For me I'd have to pick Fighters Destiny.  Man I rented that game with the hope that it could be a decent fighter.  The N64 as a whole was the system that was lacking fighters and I am a pretty big fighting game fan.

It was a rather meh fighter in the way the gameplay was.  If I recall correctly each fight you battle your opponent but insted of simply beating them up you had to score points through each battle and who ever got the most points in the battle won the battle.  The only exciting thing about the game was the fact it had a fighting cow.

All in all I'd have to say this game was the worst fighting game I ever played 

"Everyone else see's the Joker laugh; only Harley has ever seen him cry."- Arleen Sorkin

In an hour of Darkness a blind man is
the best guide. In an age of Insanity
look to the madman to show the way.
- - Warhammer 40,000 rule book

Around the Network

Battle Arena Toshiden or Shaq Fu

One is an overrated at the time of release, and another was sold off a NBA player who couldn't say no to attaching his name on crap. Its a tough call.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

I almost bought Shaq Fu for the Gamegear. Thank god I didn't.

Can't exactly remember, I'll get back to it later.

Shaq Fu.

That would be "Cardinal Syn" for PSone. I finished the game on "Very Hard" difficulty using only one punch button, pressed over and over, without even moving my character. At least there were a bunch of people watching to be amused by it; if I had been by myself I could have become severely depressed. Or just turned it off, I guess.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network

Not only do I still own my Copy of Shaq Fu for SNES, I cannot believe people thought it was a hard game. A good game, no. Quite slow and clumsy, and bad. But I hear people talking about how hard it was, and constantly wonder if they were just playing with their eyes closed.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

I remember being disgusted by Mortal Kombat on the N64 (launch title). Even MACE wasn't too bad compared to it.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

fighter's destiny was a good game, it had quite a bit of depth to it.

I really hated time killers, god that game was awful.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Kakuto Chojin for the Xbox.

Originally called Project A-X, it showed the best graphics ever shown by its time... but when you played it *puke*

Thrill Kill. Awkward, repulsive and disturbing.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."