By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo conference discussion

stof said:
Wait. Someone answer my famicon wars question! Are they talking about an Advance Wars for Wii? Or are they talking about Batallion Wars 2? because the latter would make a lot more sense.

And to quote IGN 13:40: Next, Wii trailer clips. Mario Kart Wii, Famicom Wars Wii, Super Mario Stadium Baseball, Wii Music and other games. Wait... one of those is new...

Super Mario Stadium Baseball is new isn't it? So that would be the one title, meaning Famicon Wars is Battallion wars.

I'm not sure but I'll give my guess.  I think Batallion Wars 2 is still called Battalion Wars 2 in Japan since its a seperate series from the Famicon/Advance Wars series though I could be wrong.  Also all those games are 2008 games, BWii is a 2007 game. 

Around the Network

hoobastank - out of control is appropreiate for this.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

that smash bros pic looks fake as hell.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

johnsobas said:
that smash bros pic looks fake as hell.

Obviously. But it always helps to have a visual.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

meh it was all i could find. probably fake though.

Around the Network

That's a really cheap photoshop johnsobas... it should look fake as hell. I could do a better shop myself in all honesty.

FF:CC screenshot

wow, they've spent more time of wii fit than anything else.

BenKenobi88 said:
No. LISTEN. As superchunk said. IT MAKES SENSE.

IN JAPAN. WII FIT COMES OUT DEC. 1.

HAVING BRAWL COME OUT THAT CLOSE WOULD BE DEATH.

WII FIT DOES NOT COME OUT IN DEC. FOR AMERICA.

SO NO DELAY FOR US AND EUROPE.

haha is this a response to me, cause i was just teasing.

btw, i have been play tf2 beta, and while it is great, there are too few maps.  Do you know if there will be more maps released with the release of orange box, or at any point in the futue (official maps)?

Sorry,

back to nintendo discussion 

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

14:20 - Also Miyamoto getting off from stage, プレゼン ends with this. It moves to the experience meeting of Wii from now on. Also the real condition ends for the present with this. Association, thank you.

Translater by me! =P

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!