By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo conference discussion

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/littleking/

Around the Network
superchunk said:
@shams, no it is not mentioned as exclusive. Just that ps3 lost its exclusiveness to MH3.

That's going to hurt PS3 sales... a lot.

Wonder if we can get online, cross-platform play? Wouldn't that be sweet?

Might also mean MH coming to the DS at some point... hmmm...

I am a little worried about Brawl. They made it sound like it has all languages within the one game. Maybe its delayed for strategic reasons in Japan - be a nice, strong start to '08.

Mario Kario won't arrive until March/April '08.

And I *really* hope its Advance Wars Wii... as well as BWii II :)

Different enough games - if I got an online Advance Wars on the Wii, I may never leave my house again.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

BenKenobi88 said:
WTF, I take Iwata's and Reggie's word over naznatips, sorry naznatips.

Reggie announced Brawl's date for America at E3...he went through a checklist. "NOT next year...NOT early '08...you will get to play Brawl on December 3rd of this year" something along those lines.

It'd piss off so many fans if it got delayed into next year. I wouldn't mind a week, even two, but nothing past Christmas. And it would REALLY kill Brawl's potential if it couldn't go through Christmas.

I'm pretty sure Japan's date hadn't even been announced before...and there was no guarantee on it's date. And why wouldnt' they announce a US delay at this conference? It's now or never in my opinion, which means it's still on track for US Dec. 3rd.

I take naznatips word over all mods on this site too.

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

Famicom Wars Wii is Battalion Wars 2, not a new game. Battalion Wars is part of the Famicom Wars series.

Hey Avalache I'm just saying there is a possibility.  They made some good points that the Japanese date was never announced before and the American date was not only announced but reinforced many times.  I think they are probably right that it won't be delayed. 

15:10: Now they're all hoola-hooping!

Around the Network
stof said:
Wait. Someone answer my famicon wars question! Are they talking about an Advance Wars for Wii? Or are they talking about Batallion Wars 2? because the latter would make a lot more sense.

And to quote IGN 13:40: Next, Wii trailer clips. Mario Kart Wii, Famicom Wars Wii, Super Mario Stadium Baseball, Wii Music and other games. Wait... one of those is new...

Super Mario Stadium Baseball is new isn't it? So that would be the one title, meaning Famicon Wars is Battallion wars.

It's the Mario Baseball that's new as far as I can tell.

No. LISTEN. As superchunk said. IT MAKES SENSE.

IN JAPAN. WII FIT COMES OUT DEC. 1.

HAVING BRAWL COME OUT THAT CLOSE WOULD BE DEATH.

WII FIT DOES NOT COME OUT IN DEC. FOR AMERICA.

SO NO DELAY FOR US AND EUROPE.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

naznatips said:
Famicom Wars Wii is Battalion Wars 2, not a new game. Battalion Wars is part of the Famicom Wars series.

HA! I was right. Take that everybody! Nintendo doesn't have an awesome new game coming! haha... oh... Well the other stuff is awesome!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

naznatips said:
Okay okay I know when I'm beat. I just said to prepare for the possibility. Jeeze lol.

ssj what do you think of all this stuff? I'd kind of like the opinion of someone outside the Nintendo fanbase. Is this stuff big to you? MH3 on the Wii. Pokefarm. Sonic in Brawl and online co-op. DS demo channel. Wii Ware is actually going to have big full games from real developers like Square Enix...

I just want to know because I'm as giddy as a toddler at Christmas. Most of us are going pretty crazy over here. This is a Wii and DS owner's wet dream. What are your thoughts as someone outside of both of those fanbases?

MH3 - never was a fan of it.. we have Folklore which I guess can be considered similar as you collect them. Pokemon also is a better game.

Pokefarm - sounds fun as hell honestly, been a fan of the games and anime (first 2 seasons otherwise turned into repeated crap over and over) since they were first released, the game unfortunately is a ripoff of Final Fantasy 11 with the chocobo raising.

Brawl - Loved the originals.. ill be stealing my friend's Wii to beat this.. Sonic.. cant wait to use Solid Snake to snap his and Mario's necks =]

DS demo channel.. all i can say is FINALLY NINTENDO. 

WiiWare is similar to Edge and LittleBigPlanet. Edge allows easier PSN development and a ton of developers are behind LittleBigplanet like Insomniac and EA.  

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

superchunk said:

C'mon, we all *knew* it was happening... right?

I was positive Sonic would make Brawl - and always have been. Sort of surprised it wasn't announced closer to the release date, that's all.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099