By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo conference discussion

@shams, no it is not mentioned as exclusive. Just that ps3 lost its exclusiveness to MH3.

Around the Network
Rubang B said:
ssj12 said:
superchunk said:
ssj12 said:
FishyJoe said:
Don't know if MH3 is exclusive, but who cares it's coming to Wii!!!

im going to laugh if MH3 doesnt sell well on the Wii.

and this is why you will die alone

na, sorry have a girlfriend.. all my friends who owns a Wii dont =P

Oh shut your piehole. She won't be there when you die. All the ladies love Wiis.

my girlfriend loves my Wii way more then the console =]

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

15:03: They're still doing yoga...

Superchunk I'm not sure if it's Japan only or not. It was assumed by IGN to be Japan only since this is a Japan conference. Just understand that there is a possibility of American release delay.

stof said:
fkusumot said:

Holy crap@! You can download your pokemon into your Wii and raise them at the POKEFARM! That there could be a system seller. And I do mean, System Seller.

That's one announcement that I'll wait a while before judging. I'm sure it'll be huge, but It could turn out to be another Pokemon colleseum. Arena? battle room? What was the last one called that was reviewed poorly and sold worse?

I agree, best to be cautious. I'm thinking this is going to be more like Nintendogs for your Pokemons. They gimped all the Pokemon fighting games because they didn't want them to be too competitive. If they do this as a cooperational type endeavor it could be bigger than HALO deathmatches or XBLA. I just made that up.

Around the Network

@naznatips, idk, ign is quoting another japanese blog. So I think the 'in japan' part is direct from iwata.

Online co-op for Brawl - I *knew* it was coming. Makes sense with the online modes announced, AND two-player offline (coop) announced. Too sweet :)

WiiFit also seems pretty cheap to me. For reference, the next Dynasty Warriors (PS3) will go for around 7800 yen - WiiFit only 1000 yen ($10) more.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

WTF, I take Iwata's and Reggie's word over naznatips, sorry naznatips.

Reggie announced Brawl's date for America at E3...he went through a checklist. "NOT next year...NOT early '08...you will get to play Brawl on December 3rd of this year" something along those lines.

It'd piss off so many fans if it got delayed into next year. I wouldn't mind a week, even two, but nothing past Christmas. And it would REALLY kill Brawl's potential if it couldn't go through Christmas.

I'm pretty sure Japan's date hadn't even been announced before...and there was no guarantee on it's date. And why wouldnt' they announce a US delay at this conference? It's now or never in my opinion, which means it's still on track for US Dec. 3rd.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

albionus said:
fkusumot said:

Holy crap@! You can download your pokemon into your Wii and raise them at the POKEFARM! That there could be a system seller. And I do mean, System Seller.

Exactly what I was thinking.  Nintendo just won the youth demographic this gen. 

So much goodness, and I almost went to bed and missed it.  Well the mega SSBB, wii ware, MH3 stuff has been talked about so I'll mention something that caught my eye FAMICON (ADVANCE) WARS WII!!!!!! (sorry, had to conform to this threads required posting format).  All I need to know is when do you want my $50 for it Nintendo?

Aren't they just talking about Battalion wars 2? Which does look awesome, but it's hardly a suprise.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

OMFG!

translates to, SONIC!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!