By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The most impossibly difficult enemy you've ever faced in any game..

kiefer23 said:
All Ninja Gaiden II bosses on Path of the Master Ninja mode and all lost Planet Extreme Condition bosses on Extreme mode.

I have completed both games on the hardest difficulty levels so they are not impossibly difficult for me but they are the hardest I have had to face.

All RPG bosses are easy because you can just grind and grind where as any real time action game where you can't level up your character requires pure skill. I beat Emerald Weapon only taking damage once and beat Ruby Weapon taking damage three times which killed one of my characters.

How the hell could I forget Dual Godhand Jean (#51 Colloseum) from the game Godhand he was impossibly hard to beat but I finally did it on the hardest mode.

Around the Network
ivo said:
may sound strange... but the final boss in metroid prime, i cant beat him.
and i found the hall before the final boss very irritating with the metroids.

the second part of the final boss in god of war 1 ...i did beat it, but it took me around 15 tries.
The final boss in Metroid Prime was easy. I could beat him without being hit back when I was 12.

Words Of Wisdom said:
vitoaf27 said:
Which Dynasty Warriors couldn't you beat Lu Bu in, and in which difficulty? I used to be a DW fanatic, and I remember beating him using a genius strategy. I don't know if it was on the hardest difficulty though.

Dynasty Warriors 4's Lu Bu at Hu Lao gate was evil.  He touches you and you go flying away and either die or lose most of your health.

I'll go with Mildred from Arcana Heart as my tough boss of the moment.  She has every super move of every Arcana in the game and some additional ones... quite of few of which are unblockable and will rip off 50% of your HP in one shot.  Beating her is just a matter of luck as you pray the AI doesn't attack with the worst ones and opens itself up for a combo.

Lubu was a bastard in Dynasty Warriors 4. Even with a maxed out character he could still prove difficult. He was even harder in duel's! I only ever beat him in a duel once and I'm not sure how I managed it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S83YLMiNnzY

Thats what I'm talking about, unfortunately I can't seem to embed it. Considering even some of the finalist at the tournament weren't able to beat the final boss I seriously doubt anyone on these forums has beat that level.

Like someone said before me these types of games are so much harder than rpg's since they rely completely on your individual skill and not on how long you grind with your characters.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

I'm literally racking my entire brain to think of a game I didn't beat or an enemy I couldn't face when I was actually trying my hardest.

I can't come up with a thing.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
I'm literally racking my entire brain to think of a game I didn't beat or an enemy I couldn't face when I was actually trying my hardest.

I can't come up with a thing.

Have you played the second Hurrican Pack dlc for the original Ninja Gaiden on Xbox? I'm almost positive you could not beat that game.

It's the only game I was never able to beat either. Not for lack of trying.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

No. I haven't. Is there an online emulator for it or something?

Trauma Center was easy enough. Don't know why people fret about it. RolStoppable didn't get past X1, but he gave up.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Lucifer in Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, still haven't beaten him >_

Beating the pirate boss for the third time in the second playthrough of Eternal Sonata. That bitch was insane to try to counter.

Soriku said:
Adel, Ultimecia (FF8)

Malpercio's Afterlings, Wiseman, Valara/Hughes/Nasca battles, etc. (Baten Kaitos Origins. Hardest RPG ever :/)

Darksteel Dragon (DQ VIII. Still haven't beat him. Sending in PS2 for repairs and trying again when I get it back.)

Doc Ock, Calypso, Electro, Rhino (Spiderman 2. Not seperate battles, you fight them all at once. Never could beat them.)

How many tips did you have to get from Rol? Seven, eight thousand?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you