By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Esmoreit's guide to casual sex (Rated M)

outlawauron said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Straight people are weird...

And that's what the Gaymers add to the thread.

Let me expand on my answer then: from what I see around me having casual sex for gay guys is a very easy task while finding a guy who wants a monogamous relationship is quite an accomplishment.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Ruined by the inclusion of married/taken girls.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Very interesting thread. He seems to know what hes talking about.

TruckOSaurus said:
outlawauron said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Straight people are weird...

And that's what the Gaymers add to the thread.

Let me expand on my answer then: from what I see around me having casual sex for gay guys is a very easy task while finding a guy who wants a monogamous relationship is quite an accomplishment.

Ugh, ain't that the truth! Of course, my being a shy person IRL probably doesn't help, but yeah, I know that I'd be happiest just finding the right guy for me. I like being there for people, and can be really happy should I have a breakdown, to have someone there who cares for me and that I care for in return. Is it really asking that much? Anyway, topic at hand. I'm not sure that seeing the gender of your interest as nothing more than sex objects is a good thing. Sure, there may be heartbreak in trying to find the right one, but once you have them, you'll be far happier. Well, at least that's what the ones I've helped out have said...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

For the "Bars are a great place" part, take it from an ex doorman, PICK YOUR BAR! Its basically picking what you want to eat at the food court. For exemple, I worked in one we called "the last chance", cos the booze was cheap and the girls... too. So around 2am the guys who weren't getting any in other places showed up at the door (no cover charge at 2am either, so some cheap pricks in there as well). You ever seen hyenas fighting over a dead carcass? (Thats what some of the girls looked like at that point).

Anyways, you ain't always getting quality out there, same goes for chicks too. I "met" really great girls in clubs, and some of... lesser... value.

So rule of thumb, you get what you pay for, easy pickin usualy mean she as been easy pickin for a while, wear two condoms. Though to get? Uses words with more than two sylables? Doesn't drool as she speaks? Harder for you maybe, but there might be a "next date".

Around the Network
BoleroOfFire said:
Ruined by the inclusion of married/taken girls.

Well, I know it's a controversial point but it's the truth and had to be included. Married and taken girls can be quite prone in cheating/finding a lover, and after a few years I can imagine why. A stale relationship is usually a death-knell. Personally I found that not being monogamous is far more healthy for your relationship then just sticking to the one guy/girl. You just have to be confident in one another and know how to seperate lust from love. Lust ís far more important in a relationship then some might think...

And Galerne is right, pick the right bars. There is no clear distinction in bars for each type of girl but if your living in a town and know your way around it, you'll know what to look for.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

I must confirm the thing about taken girls for personal experience, but up until now an awful lot of them fell in love for me, left the cuckold and sometimes even wanted to marry me: what I'm doing wrong?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby, what you are doing wrong is that your not soulless enough, or not too much upfront.

What you have to do is state clearly that your only there for casual sex. Nothing more, nothing less. If girls don't understand that, be sure to add that if anything more ever happens and it's not mutual, that you will break it up.

Either she will not attempt to fall in love, or she''ll be sure to keep her feelings to herself if she does not detect any hints from you.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

oh no he didn't!!! (its hard to find some pic saying this and i wanted one)

I support this thread... Now you can expand people's knowledge in this matter, i can't say that i followed your advices but i'm sure it works with anyone.

Just a quick question what would you do if the woman is married and has kids?