By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many xbox 360s are there that are operable?

This thread is not intended to bash the xbox 360. But I just would like to ask an interesting question, how many xbox 360s are there in the world that are operable? How many are there in the world that actually work?

I'm guessing there are about 29 million of them. 

Discuss and no fanboy comments please. Fanboy comments will be ignored.

Around the Network

LOL, is that even a proper question?

lol, you can always tell a troll thread but the opening line of "this thread is not intended to bash..."

If this is not trolling/ flame bait. I do not know what is. What a ridiculous question to ask - noone would have the answer to.

kitler53 said:
lol, you can always tell a troll thread but the opening line of "this thread is not intended to bash..."

I'm just curious. Nothing more.

Around the Network

Forget it MS is happy to fix all broken consoles. They learned this gen with there rrod problem. Next gen they will be reliable.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

3 in my household.

MS released the number last week, its currently at 1,433,298 consoles that aren't emitting a WiMAX signal to the nearest Microsoft Exchange Point.

I'd say about 31.4 million Xbox 360's are operable and working.

Every broke 360 gets fixed one way or another and gets used again. I doubt people are just throwing away consoles when MS has such an awesome 3 year warranty for most possible issues.

20 lol jk, well id say that a good deal of em go back to microsoft then fixed so id say about 26-27mil