By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Cellius Namco/Sony merge

I never heard of this developer until yesterday. Cellius is a dev team owned by Namco and Sony. 51% owned by Namco and 49% owned by Sony. Krazy Ken Kutaragi is the CEO.

I'm surprised we havent heard any big news out of them yet.

http://www.reference.com/browse/Cellius

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25470549&union_id=5384

Anyone know what happened with those games they were working on, and what's coming next from these guys? Sounds like a good idea in theory but nothing fruitful has surfaced from them yet.

Around the Network

Oh no does this mean more Sony exclusives?
Well this makes sense.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Aion said:
Oh no does this mean more Sony exclusives?
Well this makes sense.

I think they always been Sony exclusive...look who the CEO is

it was created way back in 2007 to produce exclusive PS3 games.Namco has 51%of share in it and Sony has 49%of share

Well, Namco + Playstation can't be a bad combo.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network

They actually released an Evangeleon project of some sort a month or two ago in Japan. As far as I'm aware that's the first thing they've actually been tied to this generation.

I think it was eventually found out that they're not producing software.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

They are making PS4 that will have The "ZOMG" Cellius processeur

(I m already out)

Time to Work !

Seihyouken said:
They actually released an Evangeleon project of some sort a month or two ago in Japan. As far as I'm aware that's the first thing they've actually been tied to this generation.

No, they're making an evangelion game for the PS3. They also made some gundam on demand channel for the PS3.

But I guess the low PS3 sales are the reason Bandai Namco isn't investing much resources in the company.

More exclusives for PS3 = win.